Tv teaching you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Do you believe in tv teaching you. Not the edcational television episodes. I mean all shows that adults say u can't learn from I learned from. From one show I learned what fragile mean. I also learned a lot more.

Of course it does! The only programs that DON'T learn people, are examples such as Dora The Explorer, seriously, my sister learns nothing from it, NOTHING, and it pretty much does the opposite and makes them dumber...>_>

I just learned that applying a certain medication directly to the forehead makes headaches go away.

TV Teaching you? Ah, well you see my TV must be from Soviet Russia, because I can teach it how to view the channels i want on it.

Yeah, it's called HeadOn.
And the commercial is nothing but a woman rubbing it on her forehead with the words:
HeadOn Commercial said:
HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead.
Just like that.

I learn things from TV all the time. It's difficult, however, to attempt to pick up an alternate language just by watching the subtitles.

Furyhunter said:
I just learned that applying a certain medication directly to the forehead makes headaches go away.

OHHHH. So that's what Head On is for.

I learned that Nickelodeon has lost its ability to make funny shows and that it now relies on very bad stereotypes to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back