How did you find out about the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
I saw the word Forum and clicked on it.
'tis also how I found out about the IRC channel.
Hey. Me too. Hooray!

roboegg99 said:
Someone told me about it, I wish I never learned of it.
And you WONDER why your reputation on this forum is so bad. >_>

My friends told me about the game, so, I went to the website and downloaded the game, played the game a little, then I went here to find some addons.

I went through srb2.org...

The origin of my discovery of SRB2, on the other hand, is very different and long...

Maybe I should tell you the story sometime...

Cheese said:
My friends told me about the game, so, I went to the website and downloaded the game, played the game a little, then I went here to find some addons.
Same here.. but took a bit longer for me to join this board.

Vash said:
Cheese said:
Same here.. but took a bit longer for me to join this board.

Actually I browsed this forum for about 7 or 8 months then I finally joined. So, same here.

Clicked on the word forum on the websites. Simple.

I first posted here due to a difficulty with a wad - IIRC, it was a character wad. Probably "Zhadow"; a Sonic XTreme sprite recolour with maxxed out stats. Good thing I never released it, eh? It was only ever used to test out maps, as I could do quick runthroughs with it.

I joined the forum September 26th, 2005, sometime around 7PM. I was using an old Pentium III 425Mhz with 256MB RAM with a 512KB/s broadband connection with Blueyonder, Motorola Surfboard modem. My grandparents were watching the news at the time.

Uh, I was involved in installing it?

In all seriousness, I clicked on the EZBoard link on the old-as-hell Sonic Team Jr. page LONG ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back