Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose, but I mean, there are more potential (Nintendo) characters too:

Little Mac from Punch Out, Ray MK II from Custom Robo, maybe Pokey or Poo from Earthbound? Krystal from Star Fox? Heck, a character from Super Mario RPG wouldn't be bad either.

Likewise, I think characters from the old Final Fantasy series could use some love here (talking about the games that were exclusive to the nintendo systems at the time). I wouldn't mind seeing "Black Mage" up in there XD

Maybe even a character from Golden Sun too.

Do you guys think there should be other Pokemon characters? It would be cool to have a Pokemon from X & Y appear, or have Lucario or Mewtwo return and have their final smashes be mega evolving.

And as I said before, Paper Mario, or maybe some other RPG character would make a nice addition to the roster. Maybe a Mario & Luigi RPG character would be a great addition!

Last edited:
Do you guys think there should be other Pokemon characters? It would be cool to have a Pokemon from X & Y appear, or have Lucario or Mewtwo return and have their final smashes be mega evolving.

And as I said before, Paper Mario, or maybe some other RPG character would make a nice addition to the roster. Maybe a Mario & Luigi RPG character would be a great addition!

Yes, I think they should have other Pokemon characters, but probably they will only add 1 from X & Y (Most Likely keep some of the oldies).

I honestly do not like the idea of Paper Mario being in SSB4. He... doesn't seem like a good match up with the series in my opinion. I think Mario and Luigi is enough. We already saw Dr. Mario and he didn't last to long.

We already saw Dr. Mario and he didn't last to long.

Because he was a literal clone of Mario, just like Pichu (though with very minor differences).

Though the fact that he wasn't made an alternate outfit for Mario in brawl makes me sad.

Yes, I think they should have other Pokemon characters, but probably they will only add 1 from X & Y (Most Likely keep some of the oldies).

I honestly do not like the idea of Paper Mario being in SSB4. He... doesn't seem like a good match up with the series in my opinion. I think Mario and Luigi is enough. We already saw Dr. Mario and he didn't last to long.

That's ok if you don't like the idea. That was just sonething I was thinking of, like ''Maybe he could be the next Mr. Game and Watch!'' (?) or something.

Although G&W kicks some major booty.

And on the Pokemon thing, yea that would make some sense. But what X & Y Pokemon would fit in this game?

Maybe a Tales of Symphonia character? :D I mean they were on both the GCN and Wii.

Only two of the thirteen (now fourteen) mothership titles have been on a Nintendo console, and only one of those was released in America.

I suppose you could count the Abyss port to the 3DS, but even then it's highly unlikely. Besides, your choices would be between Asbel, Lloyd, and Luke, and everyone would want Yuri instead of those three.

Because he was a literal clone of Mario, just like Pichu (though with very minor differences).

Though the fact that he wasn't made an alternate outfit for Mario in brawl makes me sad.

Dr. Mario Being a clone character of Mario really isn't the only reason about his removal. Ganondorf was basically a clone character of Captain Falcon and yet he made a return into SSBB. But then there is the thing that Captain Falcon and Ganondorf are in a totally different game franchise.

Only two of the thirteen (now fourteen) mothership titles have been on a Nintendo console, and only one of those was released in America.

I suppose you could count the Abyss port to the 3DS, but even then it's highly unlikely. Besides, your choices would be between Asbel, Lloyd, and Luke, and everyone would want Yuri instead of those three.
I'd still pick Lloyd. :x

I's quite as excited about this game. But what really gets me wondering would be what other characters that Nintendo will not release will be in the game? As well that the fact they were "Disappointed" about us posting the cut scenes from SSBB on youtube they decided to not make another story mode and have less cur scenes... But wouldn't that mean adventure mode (from SSBM) is making its return?

I'd pick Klonoa.

I would be the happiest person in the world if that happened. I don't see the chances of it happening to be very high though considering how poorly the Wii remake of the first game sold. :'<

I don't have much idea of what characters I'd like to see personally. I think the roster is pretty solid so far, give or take similarities of other characters (I'm looking at you, Toon Link).

Has anyone heard about how Sakurai is considering adding Reggie Fils-Aime as a playable character? There actually is a petition going on to convince him to add Reggie and his "MY BODY IS READY SLAM" Final Smash.

The petition and more information on this is here:
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...mash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster-reggieforsmashbros

The petition already has over 43,000 of the 100,000 supporters it needs, and I really hope this gets passed and Reggie is made a character. Because he would be a hilarious character to play as.

Even though it would be funny, I hope it's just only a joke. It'll take up a character spot that could of been Llyod Irving or the return of Roy (Which will probably never happen).

The petition already has over 43,000 of the 100,000 supporters it needs, and I really hope this gets passed and Reggie is made a character. Because he would be a hilarious character to play as.

That's awful. Why would anyone want that? It's not funny, and nobody truly cares about Reggie.
I hope Rosalina is the last Mario character we get. I like how her moves look, but there's enough, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back