Audiosurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
Who here has played audiosurf? I only got to play a demo but I can't buy it with the risks of trojans on my computer that AVG is failing to block yet it only removes a few of 'em.
I've also seen youtube vids of it, I want the full game so bad. :'(

I own the full version. It seems very appealing at first, but it gets boring pretty fast...especially if you play by yourself.

It's good for maybe 2-3 hours of individual fun, then if you have a friend to play with it can be a few more hours. It's not as amazing as it first seems.

I've played it, and it sure is fun to play whenever you find those eight minute long songs to play along with. Other than that though, I haven't touched it in recent days. It does get old fast when you run out of songs to play.

It makes me wonder why they haven't thought of turning music files into note tracks for Guitar Hero or something like that yet.

I had played it a while back when it was a free beta. At the time, my computer gave horrible framerates with it, but it's a pretty genuine idea.

Preordered it when it was $5 on Steam. Wonderful game to waste time on every now and then.

I played the demo a few times. It's not something I would spend money on. It goes great with ten minute long trance tracks, which are all that I played aside from Knights of Cydonia, but it gets boring fast. The lack of versatility in control doesn't help. After a few tracks, sliding my mouse around frantically just wasn't fun anymore.

I think i fin the complete version somewhere, but if you want something like that download FREE Guitar Hero and is much funny than AudioSurf

I find it a great game to waste time on, plus it's fun to play on fast-paced songs due to the challenge.

supersonic360 said:
I think i fin the complete version somewhere, but if you want something like that download FREE Guitar Hero and is much funny than AudioSurf
Can you repeat that in a way we can understand? Actually, you should be doing that in the first place.

I think he was trying to tell you he found a pirated version O_o.

They do exist but they are far inferior to the real thing, which is updated regularly and has all the online functions.

I do own Audiosurf, and it's well worth the $10. Good game to pick up, play a few songs, then put down again.

supersonic360 said:
I think I found the complete version somewhere, but if you want something like that than download the FREE Guitar Hero because it is much funner than AudioSurf

I believe that's what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back