How did you find out about the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A user known as BlueBlur who is also known as SMG-M7 on the ZDoom Forums linked to here and I joined after checking out the board a little and looking at screenshots on the site.

Well I was surfing around youtube, while I saw something about a sonic fan-made game. And it was liek all 3D and awesome-ey. However, I checked the site for a download, and it said that the game was canceled. So I wanted to check youtube for other fan-made games. And then I saw this pile of awesomeness.

Thats pretty much it.

Four or five years ago (like in the mid to late 2003 era) I was looking for either Sonic sprites because at the time; I wanted to make an animated sprite comic similar to CTRL C/V/Z (it died, don't bother looking) except with better animation, or was looking for Sonic and/or Mario fan-games because I also wanted to MAKE a game but was much too young to even consider it, so I just played around with them. One day I searched "Sonic 3D game" or "Sonic blast sprites" or I might have found it some other way (such as searching "Sonic ROMS" or clicking a link to it from an affiliated website of some sort), but then the link for SRB2.org came up. I clicked it, and was directed to it's now removed splash page. I went through the screenshots 'n' crap, and downloaded it, loved it, and joined the forums very shortly after (along with the IRC too) to learn how to edit it, since it incorporated parts of making a game, and parts of spriting/graphics.

No, my current account doesn't show how long I've been here.

About two years ago, I was surfing Youtube, looking for good speedruns. I found a speedrun on SRB2, and I wondered
what game it was. I did a search, found the website, forums,etc. I then lurked on the forums for two years, and also Jman's.
Finally, I decided to join, today.

saw an srb2 video on youtube then went to the site then clicked on forums!!!! soon after i got a little bored with the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back