Post your pics/art here!

2ylry9z.png

Just finished this. My hand hurts. x_x (That's Rooftop Run, for anyone who can't tell.)

Took 1 hour for the lineart, and 3-4 for coloring.

ThunderNova, I really like the fourth one in your latest post. It does a good job at creating a vague, unnerving kind of atmosphere while being relatively simple.

seperate_trips_by_a_terrible_cartoon-d4fqwtl.png

I love how the shading in the first part turned out and despise how garish and fuzzy the second part came out. That's a shame, too, because that colorful panel was my main motivation for making this.

Inspired by a lot of the stuff in Yume Nikki.

Last edited:
Goddamn ponies. Eating away at my life. I love it.

party_pony_by_nixtras-d4fqwyt.png

Her eyes keep bugging me, probably should remove some of the shine.

Extremely lazy background is best background.

Moderator Notice:
No, this is not a thread for advertising your DA account. Look at the subject line!

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally his post consisted of the link and nothing else. He didn't even link to a picture, never mind post the picture in the thread like EVERYONE ELSE is doing.

I was bored today and decided to do a little vector work.
70970832442e41f0eb72fb7f3a3f5d44.png

I really, need to get back into drawing sometime... my tablet is collecting dust. Maybe I'll have a doodle or two to post tomorrow.

I recently looked at my W.I.P. level pack, SRB2: The Apocalypse Device, and realized that it's mediocre! Do I have the motivation to finish it? Not really. So have some custom soundtrack crap! Yaaaay! It IS art...right? I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT

Robo Ruins Zone, the first level, combines the grassy theme with the industrial theme.
*Intro Theme
*Act 1
*Act 2

Ice Island Zone, the second level, combines the snow/ice theme with the tropical beach theme.
*Intro Theme
*Act 1
*Act 2

Treetop Terrace Zone, the scrapped third level. Would of been a forest-themed level, but then I realized I already had one.
*Act 1

Jetsam Jetty Zone, the fourth level. Water themed, with a bit of dead grass and boats, too.
*Act 1
*Act 2

Fiery Fissure Zone, the fifth level, combines the volcano theme with a haunted theme. (Think Sandopolis in lights-out mode.)
*Intro Theme
*Act 1
*Act 2

Gloomy Grotto Zone, the seventh (level 6 has unfinished music, so no Explosive Everest Zone for you) level, the forest/jungle level.
*Intro Theme
*Act 1
*Act 2

Ancient Alley Zone, the eighth level, the obligatory desert level combined with a long-abandoned city theme.
*Act 1
*Act 2

*Boss Battle

Enjoy, or not!

EvilEnternity3000 said:
It IS art...right? I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT

I would say music is a type of art. If there was a music thread here, I believe it would belong there. I actually kinda like the Boss Battle one, it seems catchy to me.

Just thought I share you guys my Metal Sonic picture. Blade already saw it :P It was for a school project, so there was a lot of time and effort put into it. I hope for a great mark on this really.

i_am_metal_sonic_by_blazecake-d4g060u.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 2, Guests: 2)

Back