This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Floppy

A certified robot
BORED.png

Sukapon is ready to go on a new adventure with his trusty abilities
Coming right from an obscure Famicom game, Joy Mech Fight, he sure is ready for action!

Abilities
Tondeker
Press Fire to shoot Sukapon's head. pretty basic, but can be really useful for bosses and others
srb20139.gif

Skapon Roll
Basically an instant spindash, but with his funny noise
when moving though, it will be regular roll
srb20140.gif

Also he double jumps

Extras
Kirby support
srb21115.gif

Suck him in and you get the wheel ability

Battlemod support

he has to pay 5 rings to SHOOT OUT HIS TONDEKER?! WHAT?!

load in the movienight addon before sukapon to find a special sukaponuwu emote

if you prefer floating heads that stays behind you, load in the pets addon before him to get his tondeker head as a pet

his super form removes cooldown on his tondeker, meaning you now have the power to destroy that thing called level design
congrats you monster

speaking of super form, when transforming, sukapon creates an explosion
srb20141.gif

TO DO
some better sprites like the sign icon
maybe more extras

CREDITS
Blurt: He made the css picture, so thank you for making that, it looks gorgeous compared to mine

The SRB2 Discord: i could never have done this without this awesome discord server

Changelog
XMomentum

Bottom text

yeah that's really the only thing i think

yay more stuff, like battlemod support and instant spindash when not moving
also, he now only plays the roll sound when in rolling state

adds his head as a pet for the Pets addon, aswell as adding a movienight emote and makes his signpost sprite better

fixes firing animation

initial release

Attachments

• BORED.png
    BORED.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • srb20134.png
    srb20134.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 777
  • CL_Sukapon-v2.1.1.pk3
    272.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited by a moderator:
....and i really enjoyed playing as Sukapon, but i have some problems/requests about it:
1. Various stock sound effects are quite inadequate, I would appreciate if you use more noises from Joy Mech Fight (not all noises needs to be taken from Sukapon, try using other mechs too)
2. if possible make the spindash instant, so as to make the source accurate to the one in JMF, also including the bounce after hitting a wall (I know I'm asking here something that is very risky and problematic in the beginning, but hey, why not?)
3. make it compatible with battle mode (and the standard phrase has been said), as this character seems interesting for that mode (and also really fitting).
you don't really need to do all of this, this is just an opinion of how i would see Sukapon better
ps: would you work on Skater too? his look looks fitting for SRB2

....and i really enjoyed playing as Sukapon, but i have some problems/requests about it:
1. Various stock sound effects are quite inadequate, I would appreciate if you use more noises from Joy Mech Fight (not all noises needs to be taken from Sukapon, try using other mechs too)
2. if possible make the spindash instant, so as to make the source accurate to the one in JMF, also including the bounce after hitting a wall (I know I'm asking here something that is very risky and problematic in the beginning, but hey, why not?)
3. make it compatible with battle mode (and the standard phrase has been said), as this character seems interesting for that mode (and also really fitting).
you don't really need to do all of this, this is just an opinion of how i would see Sukapon better
ps: would you work on Skater too? his look looks fitting for SRB2

1. I really want to replace the sounds, but i cant find good rips from the original anywhere, but i do plan on replacing these

2. that could be done, but lua is still pretty challenging to understand for me

3. again, the reason above, but im going to keep that idea in mind

skater isnt planned atm, but that could change in the future

1. I really want to replace the sounds, but i cant find good rips from the original anywhere, but i do plan on replacing these

2. that could be done, but lua is still pretty challenging to understand for me

3. again, the reason above, but im going to keep that idea in mind

skater isnt planned atm, but that could change in the future

alrighty then, take your time

1.1 is out
its not a major change, as it just revamps his firing animation, but it looks more accurate and better

i forgot to say one thing: add a shade to the signpost, it looks pretty dull with no shading (even if it's made to replicate the nes Graphic)

1.2 is out

it adds a movienight emote and a pet for the Pets addon

his signpost sprite has also been improved

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back