The SRB2FFH: A place to upload all your content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Yeah you should know the drill by now.

http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/ffh/
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/

I was gonna wait until a friend of mine finished code for an awesome host thingy he was working on but...I got impatient.

Basically just SRB2FFH v2. Sorry, v3 wasn't exactly the best thing on earth. It'll be replaced by SRB2Stuff anyway while this remains for the people who need "quick fixes" to hosting wads.

I strongly encourage anyone who uses Sendspace to use this instead as Sendspace bombards people with popups and ads all over the place. This also provides a quicker server too.

Speaking of which, I got 300GB disk space and 3TB bandwidth per month. So yeah, go nuts, 50MB uploads for all.

With that much I should run a Sendspace myself...

I'll be rich! *shot*

Anyways, yeah, expect the usual problems. Post bugs here.

This thread was stickied for great justice.

Re: SRB2FFH: Here I Am Again!

JJames19119 said:
*Knows this will never get stickied* =\
Pwned.

Nice to see SRB2FFH back. It's so much nicer than those god-awful Rapidshare clones.

Well, they're not really god-awful since the original Rapidshare is god-awful in the first place ;D

Ehh, the only thing rapidshare is useful for nowadays is 4ch-*bricked*

Glad to see the FFH back up, JJames.

Re: SRB2FFH: Here I Am Again!

Mystic said:
JJames19119 said:
*Knows this will never get stickied* =\
Pwned.

Nice to see SRB2FFH back. It's so much nicer than those god-awful Rapidshare clones.

OMFG

I disappear for a few days and THIS happens!

...I'm gonna cry. ;_;

I'm not reinstalling that piece of crap. It was godawful to try and maintain and it didn't have exactly what I wanted. Once my friend finishes with the script he was doing, I'll release a MUCH better version.

Update: My friend has actually started good work on the Stuff website thingy of which I will base the new FFH on. It's gonna be rad lemme tell ya.

• Everything separated into categories ala the releases forums here.
  • Register and have your own personal page with your submissions, personal details and everything.
  • When you upload something, you can post a description, screenshot and more and your submission will have it's own little page where people may comment on your works personally
  • Excellent listing system
  • Cool blue template, similar to the ocean skin used here on the forums

Hopefully that will come through and I can a manage a near full replace of the releases forums here.[/list]

I know, main differences would be general look, everything sorted into moderated categories instead of folders and each submission gets it's own special page.

If that fails FFH2 will probably come up in it's wake. =P

Wrong File

I just wanna say that i reported a wrong file - scr_TEI.wad
I was trying to click the download link insted e clicked the report file!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back