Super Mario Kart Pack (V2.1)

[Character] Super Mario Kart Pack (V2.1) v2.1

Looks like we've come full circle, huh?
attachment.php

Background from the Electric Boogaloo Pack

This pack you're looking at is a little side project of mine I made last year for a friend's server: A pack containing every single Super Mario Kart racer faithfully recreated (with some new signature colors to take advantage of SRB2Kart's wider palette). To give it a bit more polish (and to take my mind off of ounces of fatigue from working on other characters), I took the pack I once made for the heck of it and added some new faces to bring the total roster count to fifteen.

attachment.php

The extra cast members include the following, along with the original authors of their sprites:

• Bowser Jr. by Devicho
  • Daisy by EdpR (with minor edits)
  • Diddy Kong by Clutch
  • Donkey Kong by Toni (with new steering sprite)
  • Dry Bones by Aluigi
  • Shy Guy by NICKtendo DS
  • Waluigi by PurpleEggplant (with major edits)
  • Wario by Frario

Because of the contents of this pack being a different kind from other packs, these racers are not available separately.

Attachments

• kart0757.png
    kart0757.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 40,608
  • kart0497.gif
    kart0497.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,353
  • kart0742.png
    kart0742.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 48,944
  • KC_SMKPack-v2.1.pk3
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,520
Last edited:
Yo super glad to see these come full circle dude. Thanks again for all the work you made on these for my server way back when. The new faces and expanded colors make these guys look great. i even made a custom invincibility theme for these guys if your interested.

A small update has been made to fix a few issues with the audio: a few sound volume corrections here and there (mostly to Waluigi) and Wario now uses the correct Slow voice clip (laughing as his did in Mario Kart 64).

Version 2.1 is now out, featuring a new racer I intended to drop in for a long time: The one and only Dry Bones. With this skeletal undead Koopa Troopa now among the roster, there is now an even 16 racers total- four for each racing style.

Alongside Dry Bones I released a slightly touched-up Waluigi to make a few of the rotations more consistent. He may get some further tweaks in the future but for now I other projects related to Kart to attend to.

A great game that introduced me to the world of karting and with which I got the Toad, a character that I love to use in SRB2K, great Characters Pack

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back