The doctors proposition for further Eggrock development

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail Dr. Robotnik! I submit to roboticization!

Also, uh, instead of making all these traps for them, why not just use a fingerprint lock? Then they simply can't get in...

...In a world where everyone wears gloves. Including the good Doctor himself.

Docter's wear there gloves so their hands does not get dirty or messy, also what they did is to put on there mask and they are ready to go.

Doctor.....I must ask you....since when did the Metal Sonic in those screenshots of your space station, become dark blue? (You might've used MFE.) And another question. Will this be made into a WAD? AND another question. What is this MetalSonic.exe you speak of?

...In a world where everyone wears gloves. Including the good Doctor himself.

How about a mustache lock? Or... PING-*shot*

EDIT: What was I thinking? I forgot to make a pun out of my username! All hail robotnik! Can I have my job back?

Last edited:
Did YOU get all those chaos emeralds?
No, but I did enter Special Stage 7 and remove most of the floor.

You could just make a Metal Tails instead.
No, to create a Metal Tails would stand in fault to the concept of mass production, by having to design and supply the parts needed for advanced flight in my 'Metal E.G.G.R.B. 2' build. The production cost would skyrocket, I can only mine so many materials before the hedgehog attacks and the black market only supplies me with so much.

all those that COULD think for themselves ended up rebelling... what does that tell you?
Well then, you annoying little artistic pest... That is exactly why I turn my minions into robots.

but a REAL evil genius would respond with an entire horde of haunted dolls to infiltrate into the fabric (haha) of the world's reality and capture their souls for you to power Eggmanland. With that kind of tremendous power, who NEEDS fuzzy critters or glowing emmies?
No! Haunted implies that these furry plushies of doom have sentience and I'm sure you recall the disasters that occur every time I recruit an ancient sentient evil to my cause. I think, that accepting soul stealing monsters into the Eggman Empire is going to cause a disaster in itself. So... No, not at all. What a silly idea.

Hey Robotnik, how about putting Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Metal Tails (Tails Doll for the n00bs) in the rock eh?
You're a foolish furry fit for foiling due to your failure, read the topic. I have already covered that question.
In short. You're an idiot.

Also, create sharps that never stop spinning!
That cannot be done, that was the initial plan for the sharp, but fuel consumption was tremendous. The sharp has extra wary sensors and so the spinning phase can be triggered easily, however, if a piece of debris or a Jetty-Syn triggers the spinning phase and it does not stop... Then it will be out of power by the team any woodland animals reach it. Making it as useless as a Crawla.

Your focus on quantity seems to come from the notion that no single robot will be able to defeat a technicolor woodland critter, therefore it will always be necessary to supply a replacement.
While I appreciate the polite manner with which you have addressed the future world ruler, there is a problem with producing a small number of highly effective robots... An empire does not run itself, neither do the bases for that matter. In order to continue to maintain my structures, traps and the hidden speakers that play each stages music, I need a large supply of worker robots, many of these worker robots have since been kitted out for combat purposes. For example, the Minus or the Castle Eggman Shield Man.

And while a security system based on obstacles such as pits and lazers initially appears more effective, you seem to also be mentally handicapped in your inability to not leave a path for Sonic to run straight through your military base.
To be fair, I didn't expect him to reach my OUTER SPACE BASE from a blasted VOLCANO. I need to figure out how they do that... I had made plans to intercept them on the way through Dark City as they try to board a rocket, but those plans did not come to fruition.

In other words, common sense.
I'm a mad scientist, it's part of the job. I could show you my PhD if you like. Dohohohoh.

Also, uh, instead of making all these traps for them, why not just use a fingerprint lock? Then they simply can't get in...
Then the robots couldn't get in you ignorant creature. Not only that, but I wouldn't trust Tails. Knowing that accursed inventor, he could very well produce an exact replica of someones fingerprint. I mean, if I know how, I wouldn't trust a Fox that was insane enough to put a rocket engine on his plane to chase my spaceship when fleeing to the Death Egg after the Wing Fortress Zone was defeated.

He could use a DNA lock via spitting into a cup-like scanner, or using a single hair.
Again, robots could not get in. The use of a recognition based scanner is flawed because new models and builds of my robots are being created and updated all the time.

<Insert Robotnik in underwear picture here>
No, that is not me you fool. That was the actor used for Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. That version of my character was not endorsed or approved of by the Eggman Empire in any way, shape, or form.

Ya know Robotnik, If you don't want Sonic, Tails, And Knuckles getting into your base, why not make one of the zones before it warp them to the first level so they will go in a endless loop? And if they are in these "coop games" you could always set the sector the players spawn warp them to the first level. But I must ask this one question about the EGG rock, if you don't like being called "Eggman" then why do you have all of you stuff use the name "egg" in it? Wouldn't that just make them call you it more? Also, was you the same Robotnik that was in that one netgame when I was testing Techno Laser?

EDIT: Oh yeah, why don't you put spikes on the sharp like you did with your one turtle robot? that way they couldn't spin into it.

Last edited:
Ya know Robotnik, If you don't want Sonic, Tails, And Knuckles getting into your base, why not make one of the zones before it warp them to the first level so they will go in a endless loop? And if they are in these "coop games" you could always set the sector the players spawn warp them to the first level.

Dr. Robotnik may be away for some time and I've been studying some of his inventions. And it has occured to me that most of his inventions need some sort of power and the ability to transport as much as 32 people at once would just deem to be disasterous as the time needed to recharge it would exceed the time the creatures would return. It would just slow them down, not stop them.

Dr. Robotnik, I will ask one question though. From my observations of all your robots, all of them seem to be very vunerable to a simple stationary spindash. Only the sharps seem to be able to get past this problem. Would it be possible to implement hardware that could prevent some of your creations from going near an enemy if they're spindashing. I've seen it done by the previous poster in his attempts to improve your robots but those changes seemed minor and they were easily defeated. So should it be possible that you can stop Sonic and his friends from being able to stand still and spin on the spot yet still be able to defeat your creations?

Dr. Robotnik may be away for some time and I've been studying some of his inventions. And it has occured to me that most of his inventions need some sort of power and the ability to transport as much as 32 people at once would just deem to be disasterous as the time needed to recharge it would exceed the time the creatures would return. It would just slow them down, not stop them.

That is a good point, but what if he made all but one of the 32 players spawn in a insta-kill/death pit sector, that would work now wouldn't it? Because it would only require one player for it to exit the level once all the other players have lost all of their lives. In fact, I have used this same plan to a extent in one of my own levels.

Last edited:
Ya know Robotnik, If you don't want Sonic, Tails, And Knuckles getting into your base, why not make one of the zones before it warp them to the first level so they will go in a endless loop?
Violo has already made an accurate guess as to why this is done, but I shall go into some of the technical details. The act of teleportation involves splitting particles into very fine pieces and transporting them. This is possible under certain circumstances, such as a reasonably short distance. (No more than one or two miles, I would say. However, further testing is needed on this matter). For example, I have a teleporter installed in the Eggrock that takes invaders to THE FAN ROOM OF DOOM. But, if I attempt to create a teleporter that takes the user a significant distance away, for example, from Dark City to Greenflower (don't even get me started on a teleporter from anywhere to the Eggrock, teleporting all the way to space is a disaster. I've tried it with robots), then the teleporter requires an extremely large power source to work. So, no. It's not a possibility.

But I must ask this one question about the EGG rock, if you don't like being called "Eggman" then why do you have all of you stuff use the name "egg" in it?
They thought they could mock me with that name... "Eggman" they called me... But, ha, it was I who had the last laugh, as I the great Dr. Ivo Robotnik destroyed those who originally called me "Eggman" with the Egg Bombs!

I'm sure you know the time where I set Angel Island on fire, yes? That was because the critters called me Eggman. Then, I adopted the name for my own use because an Egg theme was catchy and original. Besides, I didn't have a specific theme, aside from machinery, until that point. I needed to set myself apart from my peers, Dr. Wily, Dr. Cortex and the Cave Story Doctor.

Also, was you the same Robotnik that was in that one netgame when I was testing Techno Laser?
Yes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, why don't you put spikes on the sharp like you did with your one turtle robot? that way they couldn't spin into it.
As I have already covered, the original plan was just to have the sharps spin endlessly. However, due to various issues such as fuel consumption, that plan has been scrapped. I have a new model of invincible robots in the works, you may have seen them with their deadly spinning spikes in the Eggrock zone.

Would it be possible to implement hardware that could prevent some of your creations from going near an enemy if they're spindashing. I've seen it done by the previous poster in his attempts to improve your robots but those changes seemed minor and they were easily defeated.
Jetty-Syns, sharps, pop-up turrets, orbinauts, snailers and robo-hoods do not have this problem.

But, that aside. Yes it's true, spindashing animals are a problem. While I have attempted to counter this, the only reliable way to make spindashing ineffective is to my robots retreat when detect movement and as all of my foes have the super power of running rather fast, that is a problem.

But... While I'm thinking of spin dashing... Yes! I shall upgrade my mass produced Metal Sonic model to spindash in doorways to block the invaders progress. Dooohohohohohoh!

Master Robotnik, after Metal sonic's recent betrayal is it really wise to trust him again at this time? The Metal Knuckles models are much more loyal.(that and I need a job...)

EDIT: Another thing, would it not be wise to make a cloning device? This way you can mass produce thousaands of almost any of your badnik models with little to no effort.

EDIT2:
No, that is not me you fool. That was the actor used for Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. That version of my character was not endorsed or approved of by the Eggman Empire in any way, shape, or form.

But he was good enough to play you, many consider him the best actor of you... Im fired arent I?

Last edited:
Heh, I see the similarity between you and Cortex. You're always defeated in the end by a small, furry critter. As for me, I have some suggestions for dealing with the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles...

1. Have a teleported at the end of GFZ1 that would teleport them back to the start. This would be a cost-effective way, due to them only being sent a small distance, and it could function well, too.

2. Mass production of Metal Sonic probably would work, but you should probably steal the Chaos Emeralds and use those to power your own personal machine, as a way to defeat Sonic.

3. Get Tails and Knuckles' DNA and use those to create Metal versions of the other two, thus creating a perfect match for the other two heroes as well...

These should be decent suggestions, but you could, you know, make the Crawlas more dangerous.

I couldn't help but notice there are rings in your outer space fortress.

Why is this, precisely?

Hey Robuttnik, do you recall what happened to Uncle Chuck? You robotized him but he broke free out of your control. Muttski too. Are you going to fix this problem? It would greatly increase your chance of winning the war.

Why is this, precisely?

Rings are everywhere! On the ground and in the air!

Plus when Dr.Robotnik threw out all the rings in Death Egg Zone. It back fired and gave Super Sonic energy in S3&K.
Who know what will happen after ERZ3? Possible Eggman vs SuperSonic.
Plus do you know how hard it is to collect all those little rings?

It toke me over 5 minutes to get a perfect in GFZ1 with the electric shield knowing where they where.

Robotnik, Please read this. http://home.att.net/~miller.daniel.r/dictator2.htm
You just need to adapt it to 3D
Oh yes, and make it impossible to enter my own base. Well done... Techno Hill, Grand Eggship and the Eggrock also function as weapons of mass destruction and as badnik producing factories. I have a practical use for them you know, they're not just obstacle courses for brightly colored critters and recolors to navigate through...

Also, remove the boss and trap the 'protagonist' in a boss chamber? What a silly idea, they still find a way out! I always abandon people in my Sea Egg chamber, without an exit! They still escape, somehow!

Master Robotnik, after Metal sonic's recent betrayal is it really wise to trust him again at this time? The Metal Knuckles models are much more loyal.(that and I need a job...)
Metal Sonic has been recaptured and reprogramed for my use, in fact, I have already covered this point. Pay more attention, you insolent little pest.

Not only that, but, if you are a Metal Knuckles model as you so say... WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING ON THESE FORUMS? GET BACK TO WORK! Or, you're not a Metal Knuckles model at all, in which case. You are a fool.

1. Have a teleported at the end of GFZ1 that would teleport them back to the start. This would be a cost-effective way, due to them only being sent a small distance, and it could function well, too.
Did I mention that they can just avoid the teleporter by taking a detour? What? Do you think the world is two dimensional? That's very ineffective and stupid my good sir.

2. Mass production of Metal Sonic probably would work, but you should probably steal the Chaos Emeralds and use those to power your own personal machine, as a way to defeat Sonic.
Well then... I'm sure you will love Final Fight Zone. Why do you think my final creation will only destroy Sonic and his little 'pals' if they bring the emeralds to me? Oh-hoh-hoh! I don't need to get the emeralds... They are my delivery boys!

3. Get Tails and Knuckles' DNA and use those to create Metal versions of the other two, thus creating a perfect match for the other two heroes as well...
You speak as though an incredibly fast combat robot equipped with missiles and lasers isn't deadly enough, in fact, Metal Sonic already has a jet engine equipped so he can fly as it is. There is no need to create a Metal Tails and Knuckles in my mass produced line.

These should be decent suggestions, but you could, you know, make the Crawlas more dangerous.
CCOMA1.png

Why is this, precisely?
Well... There was a strange accident that involved a red echidna, a gold mine, a ragtag group of freedom fighters and one of my peers in the "Villains union", Wario. I'm sure you can ask him for more information, he's still quite bitter about it.

Hey Robuttnik, do you recall what happened to Uncle Chuck? You robotized him but he broke free out of your control. Muttski too. Are you going to fix this problem? It would greatly increase your chance of winning the war.
You clearly fail to realize, cartoons are not real. All of the events in the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons are the work of actors, animators and script writers. None of the events that transpired really happened.

Plus when Dr.Robotnik threw out all the rings in Death Egg Zone. It back fired and gave Super Sonic energy in S3&K.
I-I-I don't remember that! I grabbed the Master Emerald and ran away, sure. But I don't remember trying to remove all the rings. They just kind of appeared, and so I sent my badniks out to clean things up, sure. But I don't recall giving the blue pest 'Super Sonic energy'

Are you sure you're not just delerious? Like the rest of your free willed kind?

Well then... I'm sure you will love Final Fight Zone. Why do you think my final creation will only destroy Sonic and his little 'pals' if they bring the emeralds to me? Oh-hoh-hoh! I don't need to get the emeralds... They are my delivery boys!

No, that's a stupid mistake. Those emeralds allow Sonic to turn into Super Sonic, remember? Hasn't Super Sonic beaten your Final Bosses many times before? So why let him do it again? Just get the emeralds before he can, and the world is yours! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back