[Open Assets] SRB2 Soundtrack Remade (OGG)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this soundpack is incomplete. I aim to resume progress soon. Some of my plans can be found in the first post here, but they're subject to change.

This wad needs Techno Hill and Egg Rock Zone Remixes (Except Egg Rock Core because you did)

Sorry guys, this is well overdue. No surprises this time around, just updating the wad to include the special stages I showed off around a year ago. Full update list includes:

Code:
O_MAP45M
O_MAP88M
O_MAP92M
O_MAPAZM
O_MAPB1M
O_MAPB3M
O_MAPB5M
O_MAPB8M
O_MAPB9M
O_RACENT
O_SUPERS

In layman terms: replacements for all special stage music, Green Hill Zone, Jade Valley, Race Intermission, and updated Super Sonic.

Shout out to Saturn Ross for taking the time to properly looppoint the bulk of these.

Last edited:
So is it just me, or are O_MAP24M (weird non-SRB2 song), O_MAP25M (ERZ3 race) and O_MAP26M (ERZ3 battle) copies of the originals?

So is it just me, or are O_MAP24M (weird non-SRB2 song), O_MAP25M (ERZ3 race) and O_MAP26M (ERZ3 battle) copies of the originals?

yes, I adjusted the volume

CobaltBW said:
The following replacements are not new songs, but are normalized audio of existing tunes.
Code:
O_MAP22M
O_MAP23M
O_MAP24M
O_MAP25M
O_MAP26M (now has a proper looppoint)

Yay, now I don't need a seperate custom wad to hear that orgasmic super theme.

Last edited:
I kinda find SRB2's title screen music left out, but oh well. :P

This wad is the best SRB2 music remaster I have heard, I'm surprised the devs hasn't asked you for permission to add some of the music! Awesome job, Cobalt!

That uh... makes no sense... These tracks are arrangements, they aren't framerate based at all. SRB2 can only run at 35 FPS for a completely different reason iirc.

Apologies if this thread is too old to bump, but I noticed there's an Arid Canyon Act 2 remix included. Arid Canyon Act 2 isn't even in the game yet but your remix is by FAR the best song designed for SRB2 that I've heard. I recommend everyone load this wad and type "tunes 14" into the console at every single level.

The synth in the supersonic is awesome, you should get a keytar and join a Fusion virtuoso band haha!
Also, you really inspired me to get better at Synth, more than any other virtuoso for some reason, you rock!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back