• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, but I do have an idea for the storyline!
"In the beginning, the world.."
-Show a white ball-
"..was bland and boring"
-zoom out and show pong-
"But then Jesus came along and changed bland into Video games and boring into funk!"
-Disco Level-

No, Fancy Eggman tries to ruin everyones disco fun by buying the disco place and turning it into a ballroom.

My little brother just got a great idea for the rabbits and rats. Why don't you make them Pikmin. Oh BTW it's...it's....brilliant!

Wow, looks like those cactuses look extremely good in my level...
srb20000-6.png

I like this replacement pack very much, many of the enemy animations are fluid and kind of flow between one frame to the next. (Example: Porings.)

srb20007.png

2 problems with these Poring, 1 when you see them from behind you are not suppose to see through em. 2 They jump way too low, try 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32 for the y offsets they seemed fine then when I did that.

Also Yugi, plural of Poring is Poring. :P

I think I'm going to keep the face visible on the back views, but I did take your advice on the y offsets and it looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back