Corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me...Everytime i download and extract the install for srb2 the file "srb2.srb" corrupts on me but it doesnt on my friend for some reason. Can someone tell me why this is occuring i need help as i would like to try out this game very badly. And i have tried to use my friends folder and it still says corrupt.

I can't wait for Shadow's Mailman to show up. And perhaps, Shadow's Orthodontist.

Ritz said:
I can't wait for Shadow's Mailman to show up. And perhaps, Shadow's Orthodontist.

Hehehe, just what I was thinking. "Shadow's Massuse" :P

Can you guys stop talking about my damn username? It aws just some random ass name i thought of ok..And no i dont have any viruses and i downloaded the newest version you guys love offtopicing

Well it doesn't make much sense, man. If you're copying the install file from your friend's PC and it works on his PC, there is no reason it shouldn't work unless the way you copied it doesn't work. srb2.srb is one of the files that the install program extracts, if you downloaded the game properly it should work just fine.

Might I suggest redownloading the game again?

If you keep getting the same error message, try using another computer and see if that helps. It just makes absolutely no sense that you'd get that error unless you were mucking with srb2.srb with an editor.

Empty your cache. Otherwise instead of downloading the file from the beginning again, it just uses the file stored in your cache. And according to Sonic, That's No Good!

It rocked while it was on air. Now it rocks on in our hearts.

....What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back