Context to the internet checkpoint?

FishandChips

When was the last time I logged in?
I keep finding this video on YouTube. People say it's the world border of the internet also known as the "Internet Checkpoint". It's meant to you but I shared it because I've seen it 7 times in the span of 3 weeks after watching a video on the subject. I just see it a lot. Why though? the account has too many of these "videos" if you can call them that. This video is the most popular one of all the videos. Remember this, the comment section is strange. People talking about saves and things they experienced. Here is the video. https://youtu.be/bPVohspy054

Last edited:
The point is to not link it, the youtube algorithm will just let it show up for you on its own. Why do ya gotta ruin the fun of it for everyone by linking it?

Honestly, very touching. A whole lot of great stories. This is a great wholesome moment in internet culture! <3

This video had been showing up in my feed for months, actually, I had listened to it several times, but never looked at the comments before. I saw a video on it which explained it, and it felt really touching.

I took some time to make my own "save" because a mood of self reflection is a precious thing. It's good to think of where you are, and where you want to be, and what you need to do to get there.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back