Botanic Serenity v2.0, Part 1 (sc_botanicserenity-v2.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when this was first released for 1.09.4, it was a phenomenon; a new NiGHTs stage, and a huge, monolithic one overloaded with detail and beauty at that. Nobody could have asked for better execution of the first fan-made NiGHTs map.

4 years later, not only is it still fucking awesome, but in many ways it has even been improved; Part 2 doesn't seem likely to happen terribly soon, but it would be a terrible shame to wait that long before doing this:

Off to the hall of fame with you, Digiku; Botanic Serenity is the real deal.

Last edited:
Hey, now XSRB2 won't be lonesome! XD

I should really play this again, now that some more attention has been drawn to it. It's been a while.

Developer's last online date: Nov...
=X
Oh, and I still can't find all of the emeralds in this. Curses.

Another one of my personal favorite mods, and the favorite of several others too. Beautiful, fun, and clever. (The Chaos Emeralds were a little hard to find. Clever hiding, Digiku.) And the addition of the jukebox is epic. Very epic.

There's only one issue. Not even ten minutes ago I got all the Chaos Emeralds, destroyed the capsule headed back to the Temple, hopped in the beam of light and-

SRB2 crashes, to the point where my cursor gets stuck. Any idea why this happened?

But other than that and some minor lag + the background bleeding into the level at some points, this mod is near perfect. It'd be nice if there were more music options though.

4.75 stars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back