The devs make me so MAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What! I cannot stand this. Don't change these eyes. It is a waste of time, when you could fish SRB2 faster.

This is such an April Fool's joke. I may rather the green eyes for Sonic, but it doesn't fit SRB2's style.

I mean, why would an administrator just have an outburst like this and releasing very confidential information on the upcoming SRB2 and still be admin when Cue, another admin, has also posted agreeing? Sorry, but this is just wrong to me. What kind of April Fool's is this?

This is the "update that will make you shit bricks" that was discussed recently by Cue in General Discussion.

Though it is interesting that they released Match Test Zone on srb2.org.

I find it funny how you guys are complaining about not Gameplay, characters, Hell even STORY, But Eye color. Im just laughing outside my computer about this. I mean, whats so bad about changing the eye color? Sure, the Devs should work on something else but you guys bitching about the green eyes? I just find it really stupid.

I find it funny how you guys are complaining about not Gameplay, characters, Hell even STORY, But Eye color. Im just laughing outside my computer about this. I mean, whats so bad about changing the eye color? Sure, the Devs should work on something else but you guys bitching about the green eyes? I just find it really stupid.

I agree with this, why are you guys fighting over eyes? Seriously, It's just a eye color. It's just like people complaining about Sonic 4!

Somehow this feels necessary:
April_Fools_Lolcats.png

No, you cannot be serious. A change of this magnitude is so absolutely disgusting, that I suggest we all boycott SRB2 and download SRB1 instead.

How will I be able to ever play this game again when I know that the hedgehog whose face I cannot see has green eyes? I mean seriously, there's nothing more disgusting than green eyes. [/racism]

How will I be able to ever play this game again when I know that the hedgehog whose face I cannot see has green eyes? I mean seriously, there's nothing more disgusting than green eyes. [/racism]
This is exactly why you guys should stop whining. We cried for Zim, and we cried for the removal of Super in Single Player. All of you guys forgot about that already. So just keep going with your lives, and simply accept the fact that Sonic has green eyes now.

Besides, it seems you haven't thought about Tails and Knuckles' blue and purple eyes in the future too. You can't have Sonic being the only official character with new eyes, right?

O.o. Green- eyed Sonic on SRB2 is just plain ugly. There are some websites that are or were talking about the same thing. The old-fashioned Sonic looks way better.
sonicclassic1.jpg

Oh btw, since my inclusion on the dev team, there was another change.
Now homing attack is on by default and there will be areas designed with this mechanic in mind. Instead of going up some elevators, you use the homing attack on a "ladder" of enemies.
Most FOFs are rendered useless by this. As an example, the whole reverse gravity conveyor belt room from ERZ1 has been replaced with a lot of jettys. Same goes to most of the reverse gravity parts in ERZ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back