What country are you guys from?

Guess that some venezuelans are here! I'm also venezuelan in the north of the country (not caribbean islands)

V e n e z u e l a

i won't especify ncklndsñklregvfldjkfd (i have noticed i already said something here ._.XD)

Last edited:
The topic title practically says it all so I don´t think I will need to make my oversized first post on my topics, so now just post your country, and if you want, post an image of your contry.

I´m from Venezuela (South America), yay!

mujer-manejando-no-es-gente-paso-en-puerto-la-cruz-calle-democracia-copy1.jpg

WHAT, Im from Venezuela too, WTF???

Hola chamo jajaja, no me crei encontrar a otra persona venezolana aca, que chevere, vivan las arepas y nuestra economia echa mierda, ojala se arregle esta huevonada y podamos ser felices, he estado jugando srb2 desde una canaima y tambien mi mod de among us que cree

I'm from Finland. (I guess that didn't come out as a suprise...) People think that in Finland we have ice bears. Nope we don't have any of them, but we have seals! (I mean they're cute, right?)

An example of Finnish language:

Uskon, että kaikki te tämän tekstin lukijat olette käyttäneet Google kääntäjää.

..Oh, right I almost forgot to tell you Finland exists. See?

oNAstMJ_d.webp

Whoops wrong one.

8Qu3rSo_d.webp

Last edited:
the only SRB2 player from Guatemala i guess

Venezuela...

i'm hungry. (this is a joke, don't take it seriously lol)

sáquenme de latinoaméricaAAAA momento

i'm from Guatemala by the way, the country where Tikal comes from; if i ever get to find someone here who plays or played Sonic Robo Blast 2 besides me, my life will be done

así que aparezca alguien por favor me siento solo :'c
---ok i'll stop the spanish jokes lol
i might move to Mexico on some years though, depending on how my life goes

...and yeah, Mexico is below USA, and Guatemala is located below Mexico on the map; i guess that's the easiest way to tell where is it located

I am Polish proof? Pierdolcie się chuje

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Pierdolić was mam tego dosyć do widzenia. O kurwa! Chuj! Those are like only swear words in Polish put this in translator to polish section to your country section and u see

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back