hey I like this mod but i have a request, can you make a taunt where modern Sonic says you're too slow because that's like his most iconic line ( please let me know if it's already in )

When I turn super with some other HUD that's not unleashed "I think" It does not play any super music like it use too. Anyways, great mod! Can't wait for V6!

Would be nice if there was an option to disable rush mode. I really don't like it's annoying sound effects.

You mean the rushmode extension sfx? I thought you meant you wanted to disable rush mode entirety for a second. I really don't think that's a "must do" change.

When I turn super with some other HUD that's not unleashed "I think" It does not play any super music like it use too. Anyways, great mod! Can't wait for V6!

If we got a theoretical v6 don't expect another insane amount of updates. v5 has definitely finalised a lot considering what's listed in the changelog. It's redefined the mod into a much more defenitive Modern Sonic experience.

You mean the rushmode extension sfx? I thought you meant you wanted to disable rush mode entirety for a second. I really don't think that's a "must do" change.

I mean, I wouldn't mind the option to disable rush mode itself either. It's so easy to get boost energy that it seems kind of pointless.

I mean, I wouldn't mind the option to disable rush mode itself either. It's so easy to get boost energy that it seems kind of pointless.

it's also easy to lose it on a dime if you're careless; like boosting straight into the thorns of castle eggman or just letting go to reposition yourself and flying straight into an enemy.
as for why it's so easy to get boost energy, well it's the same as sonic rush. preserve your boost energy as long as possible to be able to boost as much as possible to go as fast as possible. if it were any stricter i think it'd be about ten times more annoying to try and preserve boost mode.

it's also easy to lose it on a dime if you're careless; like boosting straight into the thorns of castle eggman or just letting go to reposition yourself and flying straight into an enemy.
as for why it's so easy to get boost energy, well it's the same as sonic rush. preserve your boost energy as long as possible to be able to boost as much as possible to go as fast as possible. if it were any stricter i think it'd be about ten times more annoying to try and preserve boost mode.

True, but on some levels it gets kinda hard to keep boost up if you don't have rush mode. and I know you can Regen your Boost by sliding and crouching, but I would love if some Levels would keep some favorite Characters in mind.

with XMomentum we get....

HYPER MODERN SONIC!

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    4 MB · Views: 580
If the current SRB2 isn't v2.2.8, correct me. But, ever since the most recent update on SRB2, Modern Sonic has been flinging enemies into P2 again.

The abuse is... starting to take its toll on me considering...
f102fdf064219804ce91eaf0983f7ebb.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, can I reuse the footsteps script to make a more generic script with the main characters?

i mean you could just go into SLADE yourself and write up a script that allows you to play a sound effect when a specific frame of animation is played while you're on the ground but i'm not one to judge

i mean you could just go into SLADE yourself and write up a script that allows you to play a sound effect when a specific frame of animation is played while you're on the ground but i'm not one to judge

Actually I have already done it and it's working great, I am just asking permission to reuse that part of the code that suits me, since it is already done by the original author. For example: the function to capture the texture by the player walks or the texture assignments with the sound.

Actually I have already done it and it's working great, I am just asking permission to reuse that part of the code that suits me, since it is already done by the original author. For example: the function to capture the texture by the player walks or the texture assignments with the sound.

do you plan to release that on the message board? if so, then don't, because that would be considered stolen content and would get you banned, regardless of your permissions.
the only thing that would not qualify as stolen content would be if you completely rewrote the code and just used the texture definitions and sound freeslots.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back