Cream The Rabbit- 2.0 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Get a load of THIS!!
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
My Cream wad has been ported to 2.0. Big thanks to D00D64 for doing most of the porting, I doubt this would be done if it wasn't for him.

srb20193.png

srb20195.png

srb20196.png

Attachments

• Cream 2-0.zip
    80 KB · Views: 7,995
Last edited by a moderator:
AND THEN THE WORLD OF SRB2 BECAME A BETTER PLACE

AND I HELPED

kinda

I mean, all I did was port it because Blade was too lazybuisy to do it himself. but hey, one more char wad for the port list, amirite?

...Man, I wish she could use Cheese again. It covered up her nerfs in comparison to Tails :<

Yay! Cream is in srb2 again!

Cream looks funny in the first screeny though. O.o

Yeah, I don't like this, either. The running animation seems skippy, the flying seems off, and I dislike her spinning sprites. Her ears in general look awkward.

She's too small for my liking. She's the same size as Sonic in that online game, "Ultimate Flash Sonic".

Keep in mind that this wad is sorta old. It was only ported to 2.0, not touched up at all.

As for her walk/run looking skippy, it's because she IS skipping, sorta like in Sonic Battle. I didn't want her to use her run frames, but 2.0 seems to be broken where that no matter how high you set runspeed, you will still break into them at max speed.

As for height, she is far younger than Sonic, of corse she's gonna be short. :P

I'm just plain impressed. Just as good as the original. Will there be a cheese following? Or is there a chance that one ring will be replaced and he can be an attack?

Um...quite a while it was since somebody posted here, anyways...
There is a bug, when you turn super, Cream uses her flying and tired frames for walk and run...
Well, I don't have a problem with that walking, I think that it looks somewhat "cool" but I have to admit that it feels odd seeing her floating while being super fast...

Um...quite a while it was since somebody posted here, anyways...
There is a bug, when you turn super, Cream uses her flying and tired frames for walk and run...
Well, I don't have a problem with that walking, I think that it looks somewhat "cool" but I have to admit that it feels odd seeing her floating while being super fast...
That's not a bug majro...its like that.
Cream CANNOT have a super form because the super frames are the flying sprites. kthxbai

Hrm, I don't recall Superanims being on. I'll look at this later.

EDIT: It is NOT on. I dunno what YOU did, but it ain't our fault.

So... me bumping an old topic... please don't lock this, please please please.
I like playing with her, the only thing I dislike is that when I fly all I see are her panties, which makes me feel pereverted, cause I'm a 15 year old staring at a 6 year olds panties. that aside, it is much fun to play this wad. I jusst want to mention that she should be faster than Knuckles but slower than Sonic. Just a little info. Kthxbai/

Dunno if this should be mentioned...

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but here bored frames appear to have a different color than her other frames.

srb20005g.png

1st Bored Frame, which appears when you wait for a long time.
srb20006.png

On her 2nd Bored Frame, her head/ears and part of her shoes change into a different color.

Is it suppose to be like this? You might need to look closely at this in order to see it.

Last edited:
I sometimes color this one purple to make it look like my character, Abigail. However, Cheese is missing.
Why big, bolded writings? People around here don't really "respect" that.
And to add Cheese, that'd require some serious SOCing (at least, if his behaviour is like in Advance 3, and that'll also cause over powerness in Match).
And lastly I'll just say that this.... is none of my business to tell you what I wanted to say because I'm not an admin or a mod. :3

Hold the phone, dude. The letters weren't that big on the computer I was using. Second of all, on YouTube I saw a Sonic the Werehog WAD with Chip following him around. Not to be rude, get off-topic, or anything.

This wad is alright. It's frames are poor and needs to be redone, along with cream's stance and flying movement. However, the overall design of cream is okay, but the ears are horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back