How did you get your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is actually the name i go by on the internet! though nowadays i go by 'elias' more (i stole that name from a sonic character lol)
for where i got my name though..... if i told you i just went on a fantasy name generator and kept clicking until something seemed cool, would you believe me?

Papaya tastes good and the word sounds funny. My friends shortened it to "Paya" and now here I am.<br>

There are two names I normally go by online: SuperDoom1 and UltraSUPRA.
I felt like combining them for a funny nickname as a joke on Geometry Dash, and I came up with SUPRADoom.
Somehow that morphed into SeproDep.

I went by NinjaDude101 on an old online game and on Flipnote Hatena (rip), and I wanted to come up with something new for a Miiverse account years later. I still wanted to keep the Ninja part, but "FabulousNinja" didn't have a nice ring to it, so I changed the A to an I and now here we are.

I probably just made it up back when my cousins and I played with our NDSses, I still don't know where the "snoc" came from but hey, it's cool.

Remember that scene in Despicable Me where the Minions went to the mall to get a unicorn toy? When the Minion dressed as the dad saw the recliner, he said something in excitement and I interpreted it as, "Ooh, chezi!" So, that's why my name is Chezi. My online nickname right now is Chili Dog, but that's because I'm currently making TerminalMontage's Sonic right now

yes i am a hacker that why i use this username for every social media just to mock people that dont know literally everything

Around Halloween 2018 I searched around for a new name as my old one was cliche and arguably rather embarrassing. During playtime on a TF2 community server, I was named "Carol Tea", the green cat from Freedom planet. I was asking a friend something in chat and I thanked them for their answer, and they responded with "np crayola". They have accidently not only given me a good halloween name, but also a name I have chosen to take until this very day. It rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

Only about 6 months I have learned that "Crayola" is an actual crayon/paint company selling painting and drawing utilities and have been mocked for it ever since, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, 3 years ago i made a roblox account and since then i've been using the same username.

Last edited:
(This is awkward but...)
I was thinking on making a name for Geometry Dash, my sister said "Luxis", the name for me was kinda interesting, and i added "07" there, and there was "Luxis07", i haved that name for years, and used it on all my accounts, and then, i removed "07" and added "Land", and here i am!

Well back in 2019 I joined SSG3's Server. I don't know why but for some reason i wanted to be STG3 so he gave me the name and here I am now. Before that name I used to go as jesus34310 which yes. Jesús is my real name. I just added a bunch of numbers because 7 year old me said "Yeh. Dis is cool" I used that name since I think 2013 until that day in SSG3's Server. Now after the controversy that happened with SSG I changed my name to "SpectralGuy" to distance myself from him and then a friend suggested me the current name I have.

Last edited:
Since I've recently changed my username, I feel the need to update the reason where I got it.
My user name comes from my actual IRL name, MRoach meaning "Mario Roach", I stopped using XleederTH, because some people where using it and some of my friends started associating me with them.

For my older name (TomarioFXZ), I was a Mario fan, so I just slapped Mario over my IRL name. I also added FXZ as 3 random letters because I thought it looked cool back then.
For my current name, I just used the name for my first ever OC (a recolor named Terios, I know it's the same name as Shadow's beta design but that's another story), and put Sonic at the end (which kinda made sense because of the character's crappy backstory and stuff), then sticked with it until now.

My name originated when I was creating my Club Penguin account years ago, I typed my first name and it obviously denied it and showcased some options for my name, then I saw "Rafael44642", I remembered the numbers and picked that name which I found it easier to remember than the other options and started to use the name on every game platform. (except for some like gamebanana) Since no one had the name "Rafael44642", I sticked with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back