Name your first game!

I name my first game Edward.

Edward is old, dusty and probably dead.

oh
if we're getting literal with this

My first game was something made in Game Maker blatantly called "Stickman Adventure" and was supposed to be a platformer, but because physics were too hard to understand the only thing 12 year old me could program was a stickman that could slide in whatever direction you tapped the arrow keys in continuously until he hit a wall. I don't have that game anymore (good) but I made and still have even worse ones that starred a self-insert poorly drawn MS-Paint me (extremely awful)

What was the first video game you ever played?

Mine is Mario Kart Double Dash.

EDIT: and Mario Kart Double Dash was also the first game I ever owned. Ah the times where I had to sit at the TV and unlock everything in one sitting because I didn't have a memory card.

Last edited:
Mine would be Super Mario World for the SNES, a timeless classic to wich I return every now and then. I have beaten it countless times but it never gets old or bland to me, much like Super Mario 64.

Pretty sure we had a topic like this before, but w/e

Super Mario World for me as well. Other games I had played at the time were Super Bomberman 2 and Congo's Caper, which was a rental.

Sonic Advance 3. I got it for my sixth birthday alongside Super Monkey Ball Jr. I still have the same Gameboy Advance SP to this date and my copy of Sonic Advance 3.

Super Mario Bros, wasn't a big fan of that game, then my first FPS was Half-Life (followed by its mod Counter-Strike) which i played alot before steam when I was 12.

My very first game ever was a game called "Battleship" that was released for the gameboy back in 1990, waaayyy back when i was around 5 or 6 years old.

It was my older sister's copy that she had sitting in a ziploc bag in the living room along with a shit load of other games, me and my friend would take turns playing it together.

Oh goodness. Something on the Atari 2600. The earliest games I remember were Asteroids, Warlords and Pacman. Not sure which I played first, though.

I can't remember the exact one, but it was either Super Mario World (seems like a popular choice in this thread :p), Sonic 1, or Sonic Adventure.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back