[v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul

[Open Assets] [v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul 1.3.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I would like to report a bug with the mod.

First, you go to a RingSlinger Gametype and stay as a spectator. This error will start flooding like crazy in your console.

WARNING: ...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:1504: attempt to index field 'mo' (a nil value)
Then, if you move foward or any direction while holding JUMP and join the match, you get a beautiful SIGSEV!

I also found these warnings that the log saved. They appear very quickly while you change to a RingSlinger Gametype:

Gametype was changed from Co-op to Match
Speeding off to level...
WARNING: ...ons\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/Hyper Forms/LUA_HYPER:86: attempt to index field 'mo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ons\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/Hyper Forms/LUA_HYPER:86: in function <...ons\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/Hyper Forms/LUA_HYPER:27>
WARNING: ...UA/Hyper Forms/character specific stuff/LUA_TALISMAN:12: attempt to index field 'mo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...UA/Hyper Forms/character specific stuff/LUA_TALISMAN:12: in function <...UA/Hyper Forms/character specific stuff/LUA_TALISMAN:11>
WARNING: ...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:253: attempt to index field 'mo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:253: in function <...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:250>
WARNING: ...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:1208: attempt to index field 'mo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:1208: in function <...s\VCL_XMomentum-v1.2.pk3|LUA/XMomentum/LUA_XMOMENTUM:1207>
Map is now "MAPMB: Meadow Match Zone"

I hope you can fix these errors. Even with errors, I love this mod so much!

I found a bug: If the player is small via shrinking, it's impossible to reach full speed, for example, with AltSonic, no matter how fast you go, you'll never go fast enough to activate the speed boost

I have one small problem with the hyper music

The hyper music overwrites all the music and putting "tunes -default" in the console will just restart the music. In multiplayer, If you finish the level while you're hyper, the music also restarts for some reason. I'd also rather listen to the vanilla super music.

Speaking of the super music, I'd like to be able to turn in off once in a while (in cases where I prefer the level's music.) I think the hyper (and super(?) ) music should be toggled by console commands. Just my tiny problem, but other than that, it's a great mod.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been said yet, but Silver can perform tricks if he jumps straight up from a standstill. it stops if you hold a direction, only works from a standstill, and doesn't even give a boost.
srb20059.gif

Also, the spring frontflip seems to affect the zoomtubes, forcing the player into their falling state throughout
srb20061.gif

Last edited:
This Mod is great

the way the mod actually changes the chars a lot is fantastic and hyper forms are awesome

I LOVE THIS MOD SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With hyper abilities, hyper metal sonic becomes hyper hyper metal sonic

Love the OVA Reference :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

That's DIE.pk3, you can get it on the Shining Archive
https://sites.google.com/view/shiningarchive

what does the publisher mean by hammer jump in hyper mode with amy?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

oh and how do i hammerjump? is this included with the mod or srb2 devs gaver her that move set?

what does the publisher mean by hammer jump in hyper mode with Amy?

This Hammer jump in hyper form will be crazy due to the hyper's momentum

oh and how do i hammerjump? is this included with the mod or srb2 devs gaver her that move set?

The Publisher (Frostikiin) in the current description of Amy said:
She also now has the hammer jump, which is activated by pressing jump during the grounded hammer attack's landing phase

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back