Contest Discussion Topic (2.1.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case, for Emerald Flower, I just let the stage come to me and it just flowed from there. Since I've been working on getting Green Flower Zone Act 2 into the Source engine, that level contributed to the influence of the level.

Porting all those past levels also helped with learning tricks to speed things up.

Just a reminder guys (since once again activity has seemingly plummeted), we've about 3 1/2 weeks until the next OLDC's submission deadline now. Nobody has submitted anything yet as of writing.

Just a reminder guys (since once again activity has seemingly plummeted), we've about 3 1/2 weeks until the next OLDC's submission deadline now. Nobody has submitted anything yet as of writing.

Mostly because I doubt our entries are even done to begin with.
And heh, we still got until the deadline to polish them, there' s no need to hurry or to worry since we still have 3 weeks left.

Remember the second to last contest we just had? I wouldn't get so complacent about those 3 weeks. I wouldn't want to risk canceling the contest, but then again, I don't want the levels actually looking unfinished either (See last contest). I prefer it when they hide the fact. (Example of when an unfinished level is polished)

Last edited:
Rules of nature

Me and [REDACTED] are going to collab on the greatest thing to ever grace SRB2.

YOU JUST WAIT FOR IT.

Last edited:
Currently we have 5(?) SP entries, and 3(?) Match entries, and nothing for CTF.

Not too bright of a turnout, but it's not an all-time low so I guess that's a plus?

I take it both Mystic and Prime 2.0 must both be too busy to start up the OLDC voting right now, sorry about that guys. =V

Doesn't mean the submission deadline is extended at all presumably, that said. That thing already passed last night (or whatever it was in your timezones) if anyone here missed it.

Yeah, Monster has it. Sorry I forgot to put up a delay message this time. I should be able to get to it either tonight or tomorrow.

Future programs in this competition ,in progress:
-Sea palace.
-Metal Harbor.
-Data Net.
-Egyptian Castles
-Lost Empire.
I hope that you like it

Can multiplayer levels (CTF, Match) have any form of Lua coding? Like, if I were to make a special effect with Lua in a level, would that be allowed, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back