Just wish there was a way to play these without the haloween stuff, kind of sucks to explore the levels when they're too dark.

Just wish there was a way to play these without the haloween stuff, kind of sucks to explore the levels when they're too dark.

Yea, is pretty annoying to try to navigate into that thick darkness :u

As I stated before, it's easily doable already:
If you use the custom gamedata mod and load it after the level pack, you can bypass having to play the halloween versions at all assuming your custom gamedata has at least one cleared save slot.

By doing this method, you can play the normal versions of the levels right off the bat. Just load your cleared save slot and you get the level select.

It is me? or..the emblem called "Clear all levels" doesnt work me i mean , i already beaten all the stages....and its the only one i have left

Last edited:
i'm still bitter of what Mystic did and what eventually caused in the entire Forum from begin with.

What did Mystic do that caused him to be exiled from the Message Board?

I like that you're required to collect the emerald before finishing the emerald stage. A very welcomed change!
cggJkXy.gif

I love that you updated Mystic Realm. Now it would be nice if other bosses of the official boss sets were included in the zones of Mystic Realm (i.e. the Egg Colosseum being the boss for Tempest Valley Zone and the Sea Egg being the boss for Sunken Plant Zone).

I love that you updated Mystic Realm. Now it would be nice if other bosses of the official boss sets were included in the zones of Mystic Realm (i.e. the Egg Colosseum being the boss for Tempest Valley Zone and the Sea Egg being the boss for Sunken Plant Zone).
The original plan was to put unique twists on the vanilla bosses, the Bonus FRZ3 is a great example of that.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Yea, is pretty annoying to try to navigate into that thick darkness :u
You have to earn the normal levels, they're unlocked with Emblems.

Are you forgetting someone?

Also the demo text and release thread seem contradictory, I'd love to join the team if there is any!

Attachments

• srb20142.png
    srb20142.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 155
Well, I will say right away that I liked such a revamped lvl pack, it was quite interesting to explore the levels in search of emeralds. New enemies fits well, which is why the levels become a little livelier and do not consist of just crawls. Speedrunning these levels is pretty fun too, given the fun things you can do with the slopes.

But I don't like a couple of things about this 6th version:
- What is the point of swap some paths?
It confused me in the Jade Coast 2, for example, until I realized that the exit was in the other direction. It does not decorate the level in any way and does not add "freshness". Of course, you can get used to it, but again, I don't see any sense in it.
- Strangely acceptable bugs, some of them really easy to fix.
I honestly don't pay attention to such small details. But over time, as you study these maps more, you find more and more strange bugs that spoil the experience a little. Some of the bugs were shown to you by my friends as I know, and it's good that they are fixed, but it's still weird considering you have about 10 testers and so much time.

Well, I expressed all my claims, I'm waiting for Mystic Realm Community Edition.

Well, I will say right away that I liked such a revamped lvl pack, it was quite interesting to explore the levels in search of emeralds. New enemies fits well, which is why the levels become a little livelier and do not consist of just crawls. Speedrunning these levels is pretty fun too, given the fun things you can do with the slopes.

But I don't like a couple of things about this 6th version:
- What is the point of swap some paths?
It confused me in the Jade Coast 2, for example, until I realized that the exit was in the other direction. It does not decorate the level in any way and does not add "freshness". Of course, you can get used to it, but again, I don't see any sense in it.
- Strangely acceptable bugs, some of them really easy to fix.
I honestly don't pay attention to such small details. But over time, as you study these maps more, you find more and more strange bugs that spoil the experience a little. Some of the bugs were shown to you by my friends as I know, and it's good that they are fixed, but it's still weird considering you have about 10 testers and so much time.

Well, I expressed all my claims, I'm waiting for Mystic Realm Community Edition.

Oh! I forgot to say one more claim.

Why do Halloween levels come first in the lvl pack?

It's just kind of not what I wanted when I tried out the revamped levels for the first time, I didn't want to play the Halloween versions of these levels, I also didn't want to plow on them for the sake of emblems, although that's okay. But was it possible to make the usual levels the first in the passage and look for global emblems there, and get emblems for time and rings in the Halloween versions of the levels? Yes, it sounds weird, it's at least a more fun way to get emblems in my opinion.

Poor, poor V6. Yet another victim of clashing egos (some being bigger than others) ruining a project possessing the definition of potential.
You know that bit towards the end of JonTron's modern classic Flex Tape II: The Flexening where John gets to gaze in awe at the supposed glory held within Phil's toolbox?
holy.gif

uQ0IACH5BAUHAIAALN8BDQEBAAEAAAgEAAEFBAA7

This is what it felt like to play through what pitifully little of V6 was completed prior to the cancellation. When I say that this set is among one of, if not the best to grace SRB2 custom maps, I'm not kidding. And to think this was only the beginning of something much grander is beyond me.
I've never been so giddy for something that isn't done yet since... probably since I first played SRB2, seven years ago.
TL;DR, the V6 demo is art, Mystic is a cunt/the Ken Penders of devs, and godspeed to the community efforts going on in an attempt to complete this daunting endeavor. I'll be sure to keep tabs.
(I'm aware Mystic wasn't involved in the half-baked making of V6, I just needed an opportunity to use him as a punching bag again.)

Last edited:
Oh! I forgot to say one more claim.

Why do Halloween levels come first in the lvl pack?

It's just kind of not what I wanted when I tried out the revamped levels for the first time, I didn't want to play the Halloween versions of these levels, I also didn't want to plow on them for the sake of emblems, although that's okay. But was it possible to make the usual levels the first in the passage and look for global emblems there, and get emblems for time and rings in the Halloween versions of the levels? Yes, it sounds weird, it's at least a more fun way to get emblems in my opinion.
The point is that it's a Halloween demo. The regular levels are NOT the focus, and were added in as an extra.

Back