Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had all emeralds. Someone shot me, and i lost all emeralds, red flag, and my 280 rings with 48 rail rings in Cloud Palace.

Well, i had 63 rings, wanted to turn Super, but i jumped on spikes and lost all rings and emeralds. HOLY S***!! :D

Although I'm quite bad at the game, and new here, I'll still post :P

I was on the CTF map, the ice one. I can't remember the name, stupid me.
I managed to get all the emeralds whilst my team was losing. I had about 80 rings, and went super. We weren't losing anymore after that. Managed to get about 3075 points too. Doubt that's impressive at all to you guys. >_> I can't even remember what server it was on, nor do I have and proof it happened, so you can go ahead and call BS on me if you think it was good.

Well, this isn't Match or CTF, but it's still a competitive mode.

shot0000.png

Random game of tag, and me testing out the recording power of my computer. No, I don't have the video. It's probably long-lost by now.
It looks like it was taken with a lot of bots, where I practiced dodging them.
I had named the bots by players I know, picked at random, along with the defaults. Yes, I go out of my way to name my bots. It's a lot more fun that way.

Anyway, biggest score in Tag so far whee.

Also, a little foreshadowing...

example.PNG

Teehee.

Last edited:
Back in 1094: Team of campers and a distraction. Miss the distraction with my Rail-Bomb and killed the entire enemy team.

2.x: No rings, no shield, have flag, I get back to base, DODGE A RAIL RING diving inside, get missed by like 6 rebound rings, score winning flag

Well, I had some "owned" moments in Capture the Flag but the one I remember the most when I first started playing SRB2 and I walked in on my first netgame with the host being EternallyAries. I walked over to the base and picked up the flag, walked back to my base and scored the winning point. The best thing about it was that like 15 or 16 other people didn't notice me walk over and steal the flag. Rings were flying everywhere but not at me.

I remeber once, I had 1000 points in ctf once, then all the emeralds until I got sniped... twice and fell into a pit. Oh the memories.

B2.x: No rings, no shield, have flag, I get back to base, DODGE A RAIL RING diving inside, get missed by like 6 rebound rings, score winning flag

I love doing that with speed shoes. Make your dodging skills go further and become near invincible. I usually get away with it even in a large game of CTF.

Well, as for me, my best PWNED moment was when I hit 2 players just by 1 Rail Ring (one of them was killed).

Last edited:
...Fuck rails.
I've been sniped by them about a MILLION times. Especially on Nimbus Ruins.

-Me (First time)
Wheeeee!!! Flying so high, no-one can get me...

-Rail User-
Step 1... Aim... Step 2... Fire... Step 3... Profit.

Next thing, I'm dead because of THAT DAMNED PIT.

In match, ALL my non-spectator moments are owned moments on me. I play with a keyboard -_- im just glad theres ANOTHER objective for ctf, but still basically same effect in my case -.-

I actually decided to take on a challenge. I went and opened SRB2CB and Cheat Engine 6.2, and..
I took on a Ruthless-level Sonic while shooting only red rings, not picking up any shields or power-ups (just rings), not letting myself go high in the sky, with the HUD disabled, and the game sped up to 1.5x speed via Cheat Engine 6.2, and won, using Tails, 1000 to 850.

I livestreamed it but nobody watched :(

I forgot to take off the mute at the time.. so.. crud. http://www.twitch.tv/kitokofox/b/374508361

Edit: After looking at the stream again, it was 1000 to 750 and not 1000 to 850..
2d78X

http://puu.sh/2d78X

Last edited:
IMO Character doesn't mean a thing as long as the player has the knowledge. But the no hud thing made it pretty impressive, plus the 1.5 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back