Why does Blaze have Ice-based attacks? That makes absolutely no sense!

I suggest changing hers, Sonic's and Amy's elements to this:

Sonic: Wind
Amy: Ice
Blaze: Fire

As simple as that...

wanna hear something funny...
a srb2 persona SOMEFUCKINGHOW managed to appear in the master server and i was able to join it... and the guys in it where afk g r e a t

I never actually thought something like this was going to become such a thrilling experience. Your work absolutely has paid off, even in this "Demo" state. And to hear/see that you actually have a campaign planned??? God, I can't wait to see what that's gonna be like. And the addition of modding support is just absolutely sublime. I'm having a lot of fun with this.

This is one of the most terrific mods that I had played yet. However, I do have a question as to where is "Fang"?? Is he going to be part of the vanilla cast soon??

This is one of the most terrific mods that I had played yet. However, I do have a question as to where is "Fang"?? Is he going to be part of the vanilla cast soon??
There IS a mod that adds Fang back into SRB2P, although it's not public yet, from what I've seen. You can get it from Spectrum's server whenever he hosts SRB2P

Some updates since 1.2...

Hey everyone, merry Christmas Eve!
I don't really have any tangible presents for this year but I've got some news on what's been going on since 1.2!

The huge focus of the upcoming 1.3 update -on top of more bugfixing- is replayability!
As such, dungeon generation has been made more interresting!

You can now find, among other things, deadly spikes that can quickly rack damage up if you keep landing on them repeatedly,
srb20022.gif

New enemy types such as the Fog Shadows that float above pits, or even the rare Golden Shadows!
srb20012.gif

And who knows, maybe even more new things...

Battles also get their fair share of changes!
For starters, Shuffle Time now yields numbered cards, the HP/SP cups have been merged into a single card, and the Suit of Coins has been added!
srb20037.png

Yup, this means you can now get money from battle.
That money can be exchanged at the Velvet Shop located on each boss floor, where your lovely* [citation needed] Velvet Room attendant will happily take your Macca in exchange for overpriced items, can't say the same about the reverse though.
srb20055.png

You can buy anything from convenience items to Skill Cards or even Sub-Personas if you're willing to pay the price! ...Though do keep in mind you share funds and inventories with your party...

Bosses are now more akin to Shin Megami Tensei's as they can act twice per turn! As a compensation, they have less health, this should turn boss battles more into do-or-die challenges where failure to respond to the boss' assault properly will result in death, instead of a long drawn out battle like is the case currently.
srb20033.gif

In addition to that, a new Roguelike mode where enemies are stronger and have randomized affinities and elemental skills is also in the works!
Screenshots can't really do this mode justice as it's a subtle change from the regular exploration gamemode, but one that will keep you on your toes as no team composition will truly be safe no matter the block!

You can expect all that (and maybe even some more?) heading your way sometime in 2021! No telling when, I don't make promises...

How do I add addons?

You need to do addfile (file name) in the console. Be aware that it's only mods with Persona Support that works. If you add a character that doesn't it will use Sonic's Stats and Attacks

Use the "addfile" command or wait 1.3.
You know addons menu wasn't a thing until SRB2Kart and late 2.1.

Hey Lat'! 2.2 Shadow got released at last! Are you gonna update Persona to include the changes and upgrades for him soon?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back