Alt Sonic's model is kinda messed up.

Sonic:
srb20144.png

Alt Sonic:
srb20143.png

6.2 has been released. this update changed the following;

-Super Dash Mode is now timer based.
-Changed the sound for overcharging an Atom Dash.
-Another code merge, meaning more possible lag reduction.
-Changed the way Super Sonic's particles are colored.
-Dash Mode has been buffed, now building in the air as it would on the ground. It also now has spike breaking capabilities and is easier to keep.

-Gave Super Dash Mode much more visual flair;
-Changed how afterimages are spawned, giving a slightly different effect.
-When the player is nearing Super Dash Mode, afterimages will start to appear behind them.
-When entering Super Dash Mode, a light particle will spawn from the player.
-Entering Super Dash Mode will cause a screen quake.
-When the player is in Super Dash Mode, their camera will zoom out slightly.

There is only 1 more currently planned update, which will have stuff in it that wasn't finished in time for this release.

It's good to see another update of one of my favorite characters.
I was thinking this character wouldn't be seen again or something, lol.
Anyway, Keep going!

Version 6.3 has been pushed. This adds partial XMom support (XMom itself has to update to truly support Alt Sonic) and a second easter egg.

oh boy, I wanted to make this kind of comment on AltSonic, where do I start...
this character is extremely fun to use, that's the first thing i wanna say.
dash mode and the atom dash are something i never knew i needed from a game where momentum isn't very used in various stages.
the new sprites and animations are crazy and I'm a little angry that Vanilla Sonic doesn't have them.
In the end, i don't really have a problem with this character, and I think it's something I've wanted for a long time

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

oh boy, I wanted to make this kind of comment on AltSonic, where do I start...
this character is extremely fun to use, that's the first thing i wanna say.
dash mode and the atom dash are something i never knew i needed from a game where momentum isn't very used in various stages.
the new sprites and animations are crazy and I'm a little angry that Vanilla Sonic doesn't have them.
In the end, i don't really have a problem with this character, and I think it's something I've wanted for a long time

In regards to the model and the first easter egg.

He doesn't perform the proper animation, he t-poses. Not sure if its intentional or not, nor am I sure someone commented on this already.

ΩSmashCrafterΩ;840999 said:
In regards to the model and the first easter egg.

He doesn't perform the proper animation, he t-poses. Not sure if its intentional or not, nor am I sure someone commented on this already.
The T-Pose is intentional. .md3 models don't necessarily T-Pose by default, and I just thought making it a T-Pose would be funny.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

v6.31 has been pushed. This is mainly a hotfix update for multiplayer related stuff.

v6.32 is out. Much to my dismay, I had to make bugfixes in relation to easter egg 2. However, I believe I fixed all issues that were present. Feel free to report bugs if any more pop up.
EDIT: Reverted to 6.31. Things are still buggy, and the best move is to pull the new version for now.

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay everyone, but v6.32 is actually out now.
Hugs was actually so fickle when it comes to bugfixing, so hopefully I fixed most, if not all, of the problems it had.

Version 6.33 has been pushed. This completely removes the coding for hugs for now due to hugs' coding being way too finnicky. Hugs will be put back in once the original mod is updated.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back