• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSG3's Works in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
MediocreGloriousAmethystgemclam.gif

I took it too far...

This kind of reminds me of the scrapped "Bottle's Revenge" from Banjo-Tooie. If this could be made into something like that, this would be amazing.

Is that an remote control Crawla? Looks good.

Sadly, it's not. if I control it, it sets the crawla to the player's S_PLAY_* states. I found that out with MT_EGGMOBILE when I skidded/jumped/spindashed

EDIT:
AmazingJoyfulAidi.gif

Remember this guy? (people that play on my server might) Of course you do. Here's a slight update I'll be hosting with from now on.

Last edited:
Some update:

Not much progress has been made on the heroes team codes, but as I've seen (and played) a heroes level pack, there will be no example map.

Meanwhile, I got this to happen:
HardtofindFewAlbino.gif

Yup... Nes Mario. I can release this on it's own or along with my currently private PingasV7 wad I'm making. What would you guys prefer?

Submissions usually don't allow sprite rips. Considering those are the 2D 8 bit SMB sprites, I don't know...

Kinda reminds me of that one power up from Super Paper Mario. Might I suggest replacing the Mario's with 8-bit sprites of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles?

You could always just use the Triple Trouble Knuckles and just make whatever is missing yourself. It's not like the Triple Trouble style is hard.

But then again, I also heavily endorse the use of the SRB1 sprites.

Kinda reminds me of that one power up from Super Paper Mario. Might I suggest replacing the Mario's with 8-bit sprites of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles?

hmm... I have another idea! Mini versions of the characters, which'll probably extend to custom characters, too!

idk what to do about the "powerup" icon, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back