• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A 2D level! ..no, really, that's the name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I'm bored and need something to do, so I'm putting up pictures for a 2D Hidden Palace Zone styled level .

hpz1.png

hpz2.png

hpz3.png

I don't really have a name right now, so it's basically just.. "A 2D level" If anyone's got any ideas, let me know ^_^

PS: Don't expect it to be done any time soon >.>

Edit: Oops, I guess I forgot to make them appear on the board instead of having to click on them x.x fixed

wow it looks really good! it looks like ur almost done, and i can c that u dont live in USA, since im posting in Tuesday 27 @ 9:39 and u posted Wed 28 @ 2:22

Yeah, I live in the US.. I think that the clocks might be messed up on the board or something >.>

when u think about that, hidden palace was never 3d (or so i think) so that name isnt that good. im not saying i can make a better name or something

Chaos Zero 64 said:
when u think about that, hidden palace was never 3d (or so i think) so that name isnt that good. im not saying i can make a better name or something

Pretty much what I was going to say
I already named it Hidden Palace Zone in the header, but it's just a place holder.. it's way too generic.
It's almost as bad has having a million green hill zone wads.

no, i will not tell u @ leest how long it wil take

It's done when it's done, I'm not even working on it right now, thus why I said 'Don't eexpect it any time soon'

Maybe in a month or 2, but I'm not promising anything.

Awww, Shaf, aren't you mean? Giving the mb-people no wad and giving it out twice to all IRC-people... Heh...

Earthen Realm Zone... hmm... Earth Core Zone? Shattering Rocks Zone... That's about all...

Laters

That's not fair!I never go on IRC anymore 'cause I never have time!I demand that you stop ignoring the MB people and give us a wad!

I actually haven't given out the wad to IRC recently.. I'm trying to make it so everyone doesn't know every little thing about the level before it's actually done x_x, but maybe I'll post an unfinished version on here some time.

*Resists urge to describe the whole level so far...*

YUSH! The level's wacky content is high... a lot of weird things it has: Sinking Sand, YO, Crawla's moving 3d in 2d... It's all good... (slaughtered by Shaflugi. Do not hate me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back