V1.1 Werehog and Yoshi
attachment.php
attachment.php
Did not plan on making these two, never mind both within a week, but here we are. Along with the new characters, this update contains a bunch of small tweaks and bugfixes, including but not limited to: Team Monitors being corrected, and support for Amy Hugs.
I don't have a patch file for this update, as I honestly don't remember quite everyfile that was changed, so I ask that you please just download v1.1 entirely, you should still be able to just merge overtop any 1.0 version.

These models are looking so good! I always love playing SRB2 with these low-poly models! :)

Say, would you ever consider adding that Minecraft Steve mod to the list of characters? I think that he really needs this kind of thing, but it's up to you, really.

Last edited:
JECK!!!! THE PACK IS EVEN BETTER NOW! Thanks For Adding Werehog And Yoshi I WANTED THEM!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Jeck Is Next Update having Flare or a lua cmd like Hyper abilities and Hats or hms123311 I recommend Doing Them! ( I'm Not asking I you can make one just a recommendation ok )

Again, this is entirely up to you, but SSNMighty could use some compatibility with these models, too. Would you ever consider adding Mighty? I'm just wondering.

So... is noone gonna mention Dirk or Ray? I'm sure we'll get other characters eventually though in a future update.

I wanted to mention those, but I also didn't want to overwhelm Jeck Jim with requests. Also, I don't think Ray has been updated in a long time, so I'm not entirely sure about his current relevance.

To activate the mod you must go into options->Video Options-> OpenGL options and set the models to on.

You can also just go into the console and do gr_models on

Is there a way to use this mod on 2.2.0 (Mac)? I tried this console code but nothing happened. Can't seem to activate it from add-ons. I've tried putting it in basically every folder.

I'm guessing it's not possible yet, right?

2.2.0 does have support for models, but its actually broken (the models slowly deteriorate as they play), wait for 2.2.2 to release for mac or figure out how to compile it i guess :v

Help for Mod Support on 3D Models

Hi! I'm trying to make the models work, but that's not what I'm here for. Is there any way to add your own mod support? I'm making my own character mod and I want to add a model but I don't know how. Is it possible? Is it difficult? I'm asking for myself and the 5 other people who want to know if it is possible? (I'll figure out how to do the unwrapping myself) Thanks! (P.S. It looks AMAZING and can't wait to see it for myself once I get it up and running, SRB2 or SRB2K.)

We need Pointy,Playable crawla(using the enemy model wont work),flicky and some others plz jeck plan some for the next verison

We need Pointy,Playable crawla(using the enemy model wont work),flicky and some others plz jeck plan some for the next verison

I feel like Jeck should focus on adding some stuff that were in the 2.1 version first (such as adding the Animal buddy models) before adding those, especially since Crawla and Flicky aren't really popular characters right now

I feel like Jeck should focus on adding some stuff that were in the 2.1 version first (such as adding the Animal buddy models) before adding those, especially since Crawla and Flicky aren't really popular characters right now

You're right on that. I think for now it will be the characters who were on 2.1 since some of those characters are already ported to 2.2 like Mighty and Dirk

Back