Post your Desktop

Shane, you've inspired me to fire up ye olde MacPlus.
SRB286_K.png

Akirahedgehog, your inspiration from my inspiration has inspired me as well and I decided to fire up ye olde Workebench.
workbench.png

Akirahedgehog, your inspiration from my inspiration has inspired me as well and I decided to fire up ye olde Workebench.

Workbench! We had one Amiga in our computer lab in middle school and it was my favorite computer, think it had Workbench 2. It had a program called Video Toaster which would allow you to add hundreds of different visual effects to live video feeds. I have no idea how the hardware was able to pull that off.

Workbench! We had one Amiga in our computer lab in middle school and it was my favorite computer, think it had Workbench 2. It had a program called Video Toaster which would allow you to add hundreds of different visual effects to live video feeds. I have no idea how the hardware was able to pull that off.
Amigas were awesome machines. It's a shame that they were never able to gain more of a foothold in the market. However, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to get an X1000.

kcjour.jpg

Since I started playing Star Wars: The Old Republic again, I thought this more than fits. (I also tend to keep my old avatars on my desktop for some reason, huh)

JRtGQVK.jpg

So many pictures of desktops with normal themes, let me switch it up a bit.

Last edited:
while the gameplay is nothing i'd want to get near, I don't know why people had a problem with "Sthonic has a swthord" thematically. conceptually it's pretty cool. RUN REALLY FAST. SLAY SHIT. What's the problem with that?

What I do is I go to my desktop and I press the Print Screen button, paste the image into paint, and then I save it and upload it to whatever site I use for image sharing.

The reason h- eh, they couldn't is because their desktop is animated.

@Steelie:

I prefer Knights of the Old Republic, but The Old Republic is good to :3.

@Red the Fox: My TARDIS :D. Awesome, you also like Half-Life... (Btw, isn't Retro Rampage that GTA-like nintendo game with the DeLorean from Back to the Future?)

@Terra: I think I see a DS emulator there :P. Cool background though.

So anyways, my desktop has changed;

Made the wallpaper myself just yesturday. It was originally a pose for a comic page I was doing, but it looked cool, so I made it into a wallpaper.

while the gameplay is nothing i'd want to get near, I don't know why people had a problem with "Sthonic has a swthord" thematically. conceptually it's pretty cool. RUN REALLY FAST. SLAY SHIT. What's the problem with that?

Th problem is that it was being made by Sonic Team.

Well my best friend and I are playing Pokemon Emerald and one of the Pokemon we first caught was Wingull named "buttsniff". She has saved us from two gyms so far so to honor buttsniff, I decided to make buttsniff my desktop to inspire me and to cheer me up whenever I am feeling sad or mad.

Buttsniff.png

LONG LIVE BUTTSNIFF!

derp_by_thezeroteam-d7tc2if.png

Edit: Also, I didn't make the background myself. I work in 3D.

ckR44vI.jpg

My desktop cycles through this and four other backgrounds, which are in the spoiler below.

M306gV4.jpg

oepgK98.jpg

OqPFyA3.jpg

7Xb5PTM.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back