Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Something I drew awhile back with the intent of using it as an avatar. I've been thinking of redoing it because:

1. The Headphones aren't aligned with the rest of the fox's body
2. My art style has changed a lot and improved quite a bit from when I first drew this.

I wonder who mine is...

In most other pieces of media (e.g discord) I use Boota from Gurren Lagann. Such a cute lil fella.

I'm using a sprite that I made of a Phanto from Super Mario Bros. 2. It was actually intended to be in the style of Super Mario World, but I went a bit overboard, so I repurposed it.

Funny how the first comments of the thread are different from their current avatars...

As for me I have some troubles finding a good profile pic (even if I usually just put a character I like)

So, this goes back to tumblr, around 2016-2017. I had a cropped nasty image of kirby, and wanted to switch it out with a cropped nasty image of zee tee from eversion for october, since that's something of a horror game. I couldn't find anything good on that website with a two-digit number in its name, so I opted to just use the official art of him. The little guy really grew on me, though, and come November, I refrained from switching it back out.

Oh boy, story time. Back in 2.1, I was messing around with Pointy and a bunch of other characters when I saw an extra life icon above Pointy's head (the generic one that just says "1up"). So naturally, that was the inspiration for 4:3, who I've been using as my pfp on the internet since then.

"origins.PNG" lump from the original wad:
the_origin_of_4x3.png

Hephaestus from Tokyo Afterschool Summoners.

His smile is healing.

I have drawn this avatar for my Reddit account, and it is made in MS Paint. It is one of the last things I did with my computer before it died. So I decided to use it in every account I would make, so I used it for my SRB2MB account.

It is a paint-ing of the Firefox, it is based on the old firefox logo

Mine is Rolf (Eusis in Japan) because I like the Phantasy Star series and he's my fav protagonist (even if I really like Alis and the hunter from PSO)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back