This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

June Sai

The guy who re-made Flare
This is a simple mod, it replaces the regular and Amy's version of the Pity Shield, including the monitor icons and the HUD icons to bouncing hearts that circle around the player while bouncing, which not only gives the shield more personality, but it's not as distracting and generic as the regular shield (which is supposed to be generic, but... whatever), my original plan was to make the shield change the color depending on the color the player that gave the shield was using at the moment, but I know jackshit about Lua. (In fact, I'd be very happy if somebody could help me with this.)

The WAD/PK3 comes in 3 different versions, the no-sound version which does not replace any sounds, only graphics, the sound version which replaces the sound effect for the same sound when Amy hugs you in the game, and the third version taking the pity shield to the literal sense, which replaces the shield sound effect for Amy saying "I pity you".

I did the custom sprites and the animations for it, that's all, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Attachments

• srb20046.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,986
  • srb20047.gif
    565 KB · Views: 1,454
  • V_AmyNewPityShield-V1.zip
    42.2 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Nice, my boy here got his first wad/pk3 on the MB. i just don't talk in portuguese here because i can be warned for it.

okay, this is adorable. the hearts are a bit shaky, but i think it adds a bit to the cuteness. now if only i played more multiplayer to see this shield in motion....
(also its nice to see more brazillians around here!)

okay, this is adorable. the hearts are a bit shaky, but i think it adds a bit to the cuteness. now if only i played more multiplayer to see this shield in motion....

The mods he makes he uses it on his server, so yeah, whenever he's hosting you will see the shield in action.

Yeah, they are a bit shaky and I'm thinking on how to improve it on the future, but still, I hope you like it

And yeah, I'm a brazilian too
I host games very frequently, so you could always hop in, usually the name of the server is "June's Excellent Global Server" or something like that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back