• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My adventures in Zone Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metafrost2

I want to share screenshots of an unfinished map. I was able to make the beginning somehow. I want to know if it's decent. If anything, I have a screenshot of the map drawing with Zone Builder.

After I had practiced on a very small level that I built (it probably doesn't make sense to show it, but I can throw off one screenshot), I decided to go ahead and do something like a typical first stage. But this is still just a raw level that needs to be refined and adjusted properly. Because I think: too huge Bank at the beginning of the level I made. Tell me, can this be normal, or should I fix it?

In General, I don't know how to work with attachments, so I upload images via imgBB:

srb20095.png
[/url][/IMG]

srb20094.png
[/url][/IMG]

My question is: will I be able to present the map in the thread when the level will have one startpost? Tell me, is it possible? And is it possible for someone to check it when it is more or less ready? By the way, I will have another card next, but it is smaller and will take so much time.

By the way, I decided to post a screenshot of the active map, I've already done half of it

2020-05-24-10-59-31.png
[/url][/IMG]

That looks pretty sleek!

The submission guidelines are here:
https://mb.srb2.org/announcement.php?f=68&a=33

I think this qualifies already but it sounds like you are not quite confortable to release it in this state.
Feel free to ask if you need testers.

Attachments are actually trivial to handle, just click post reply to enter the advanced editor. Attachments are under Additional Options.

You can post a beta version on the SRB2 discord if you really think it needs a critical focus from more experienced players before release. People there have a reputation for pointing out every possible thing that might've gone wrong during development.

Just in case, I have a different level, smaller than the one that showed (although, how will it go). If someone wants to try it out, I'll try to throw it here or in Discord. Just explain to me how I run the "bait" in this "lake" (I think you understand that I'm talking about Discord).

By the way, here are the screenshots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20099.png
    srb20099.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 578
  • srb20100.png
    srb20100.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 451
I woke up after a month's sleep and decided to demonstrate the beginning of one of my cards. I decided at the beginning of this level to remove the Speedway from the bridges, because, firstly, it takes up a lot of space, and secondly, the track with boost panels is useless. I hope you can help me in small matters. Finally, how do I send my work to the judges?
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20121.png
    srb20121.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 311
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back