ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
Jenners

Jenners is a Cyborg from the Cheatso Saga games, originally an antagonist, she became a close friend of the main character in the game's two sequels!

In Kart she's quite slow but has a fair and average weight.
kart0024.gif

Features
-Original Voice Acting-
-Large Ponytails
-Cyborg Arms-
-Interesting Two Toning-
-A good shine-

Do enjoy this! as i plan to do more of these characters in the future!

Credits
-MeeMFromHH - Owns Jenners as well as the Cheatso Saga, is thanks to her that this became a reality!-
-Spekkie - Voicing Jenners-
-Me - Because i sprited this-

Changelog
v2: Shined up the sprites and fixed an inconsistency with the Front Right Sprite's Shoes.

-You don't have to, but you should check out the trilogy of games this character is apart of. the artwork may be simple, but they are have great voices and lovable personalities!-
Gerzad's Threat (Debut Game)
Plagued Fear (Sequel)
Metal Massacre (Sequel to that Sequel)

Attachments

• KC_Jenners-v2.pk3
    450.6 KB · Views: 109
  • kart0025.gif
    kart0025.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
  • kart0026.gif
    kart0026.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Welcome to Releases!

The gloat sound, while unique from the rest, does not seem to have a notably different reverb from them so somebody unfamiliar with this release may have difficulty identifying it as the strong powerup sound. You may want to give that one some more "oomph".

mmm i see.

i would do that. but i have to go through MeeM to get to Jenner's VA. and the VA has already done all their required lines for MeeM's next game. so it wouldn't be very convenient

Hello, this is MeeMFromHH, the creator and owner of the character you see above.

I'm sorry the lines didn't turn out that great, the VA of the character doesn't have too much experience with voice acting, only the two games I made where the character appears. And also we had to do this during night time, which is why her lines sound a bit quiet. I do hope you enjoy the character, though. (And if not asking for much, check out my games linked above, which is where she makes her debut)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back