• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

That was my intention. I was showing XSGX how his Sonic would look if he darken up Sonic's fur. Also, i am a rookie wad editor so... yeah.

EDIT: I should be posting something too, so...

srb20006.png

~Seven Rings in Hand~

Last edited:
That was my intention. I was showing XSGX how his Sonic would look if he darken up Sonic's fur. Also, i am a rookie wad editor so... yeah.

EDIT: I should be posting something too, so...

srb20006.png

~Seven Rings in Hand~

In all honesty....
Ewww.
(Not about the concept. The sprite itself.)

Just like the Japanese had once did...you've awakened the sleeping giant. Prepare yourself.

Last edited:
I know, I made it out of boredom. Some people don't have the talent on spriting that others have...
I don't have good ideas ._.
Thanks for the opinion, though. but as I said earlier:
I am a rookie wad editor.

Don't worry, if this was a joke, he wouldn't be posting any kind of progress and just put a simple sprite like he did about that Sonic Boom Wad in another thread...
SONIPIC.png

This is not a drill. I repeat. This. is. not. a. drill.
We won't be able to pierce the heavens now.

There are still some errors or missing things (like her tail...Im not sure if it pops out the dress) but I think this is going along smoothly.

XSpeedGodX, that is an awesome drawing for the Character Select screen. Keep up the awesome work!
CreativeMind, bad puns aside, that's a very creative Tikal. The sprites are great. And her tail pops out off her dress.

That's so... Beautiful. This is the BEST LOOKING Sonic I have ever seen. I was expecting something like this from you, MotorRoach.
200% Better than SRB2's Sonic.

TCb8K0p.png

The updates SRB2 Kart has received since the last release has made it much more refined, especially those sprites. That spin-out is just hilarious and is perfect in every single way. I can't wait to see what Lua can do for it in 2.1.

Thanks. Blade did metal, we used Roach's knux (wayyyyyyyy before it was even previewed on the MB), I made a new Tails completely, touched up Sonic, and the karts are mine. Lua will probably help us do things like track obstacles being unique. But the real reason we need 2.1 is purely for its physics changes and fixes, as well as skyboxes.

SRB2Kart is an exe modification, and Kart Krew develops both SRB2Kart and SRB2TD.

srb20001.png

In honor of 2.1

Black is amazing.
(Also expect this wad to come out sometime soon.)

Now that 2.1 is out and the Releases is now empty... let me make this clear that:
I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE WHO TAKES THE FILENAME "shadow.wad"
Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Good luck on completing your Shadow. It was about time we could have a decent Shadow that wasn't a Sonic edit.

And yes, I do hope your Shadow will claim the name Shadow.WAD for the 2.1 era.

The Sonic you've made looks way better, it is not pixelated like vanilla Sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back