Hi Guys !

Long Time No See

I'm Back

Because I Have Problem on Save My Levels
if i Want To Save it

sonicp10.png

What I Can Do ?

Thanks.

You can use regular Doom builder to make SRB2 levels. All you have to do is get the configuration that is made for srb2 and put it in the DB folder. Using SRB2 DB has some nice features that is just for SRB2, so it is best to use that instead.

I have never seen that error before. Did you mess with any of the lumps with XWE or SlumpED?

Torgo said:
You can use regular Doom builder to make SRB2 levels. All you have to do is get the configuration that is made for srb2 and put it in the DB folder. Using SRB2 DB has some nice features that is just for SRB2, so it is best to use that instead.

I have never seen that error before. Did you mess with any of the lumps with XWE or SlumpED?

No I Did not

Thanks.

Sonic Robo DX, please don't capitalize the first letter of every word like that.

Rule 2 Use proper capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns (like names and cities), and “I” are capitalized. Capitalizing the first letter of every word is hard to read.

On an unrelated note, your thok barrier seems kind of messed up in that level. Does the sector have a total height of zero? Because a thok barrier needs to.

From that screenshot, I'd say he doesn't even have one if you look closely.

Actually, in Doom Builder the line is still grey for a thok barrier but in SRB2 Doom Builder, it's white. I couldn't get used to it at first. He most probably had one but you guys haven't actually seen a thok barrier for Doom Builder. There are none in the original Doom, so why would it be programmed. :|

Torgo said:
Sonic Robo DX, please don't capitalize the first letter of every word like that.

Rule 2 Use proper capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns (like names and cities), and “I” are capitalized. Capitalizing the first letter of every word is hard to read.

It's ok

sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back