Minecraft Emerald Hunt (VS_Minecraft-v1.wad)

Minecraft Emerald Hunt (VS_Minecraft-v1.wad) 1

Chicmunk

Wew!๐ŸŠ๐“•๐ˆ๐“๐““ ๐“๐“—๐„ ๐“’๐“ž๐“œ๐“Ÿ๐“ค๐“๐„๐“ก ๐“ก๐“ž๐“ž๐“œ!๐Ÿ˜œ
(Please be aware that emerald hunt is not functioning correctly at the moment in 2.2.0, so you will need to move around and get in range of a shard at a certain distance for the radar to activate, otherwise collecting 1 instead of 3 will clear the stage, also there's an issue with reading heights that shards are placed at so they will spawn in the wrong places)

I see the player you mean...

Chicmunk4u?

Yes, he has made our world in a game called Sonic Robo Blast 2 and after 4 years of gathering dust, it is now finished and has turned it into an emerald hunt stage.

What has this player built in this stage you speak of?

This player has made multiple biomes, Forest, Plains, Desert, Ocean and Taiga.
This player has built their shelter they call home in the Plains and has dug down to the caves below behind their home, to possibly discover more of these things known as emerald shards.
This player has also travelled to the nether and the end, where they constructed a nether fortress and the ender dragon's end island.
This player has made loads of different blocks from our world we call, Minecraft.

I see what you mean now...

Attachments

• Overworld.png
    Overworld.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,696
  • Nether.png
    Nether.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,116
  • The End.png
    The End.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 872
  • VS_Minecraft-v1.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 4,449
Last edited:
This is a very neat map! It sure is something different from the norm and I'm on board with that.

After thinking about this for a little while, I'll be letting this into releases. While emerald hunt is broken in SRB2 currently (I understand a fix should be ready for 2.2.1 according to the gitfeed but I'm not a developer myself) it would be unfair to hold this stage back in submissions for something out of your control. Especially as it's possible to get this to work in the end with a little experimentation.

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit sad about how the cacti don't drain your rings (as if taking damage from one in Minecraft.) Also one thing I *do* love about this is the fact that you can literally jump up one block and one block only at a time. Nice map regardless.

Yeah umm, I don't know what the pallet is for SRB2, but if you find out a way to make the textures' colors more accurate pls do.
And also magma hurts me even when i have the flame shield so uh... yeah.
Don't have anything else to say.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back