The talk about the worst sonic games ever talk topic thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupidposts.gif

Heh ^^;
Hmm... I'd say Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

Sonic Spinball? Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine? You guys suck. Next thing you know, someone will say Sonic 3D Blast.

lolololololololol, u r dum

Anyways, Sonic Shuffle was pretty crappy, too, though I thought it was much better than Mario Party.

*head reforms*

Ok, you can say Sonic Shuffle sucked. I never played it.

I also heard Sonic Labyrinth for Game Gear wasn't very good as well.

I unlocked it on SA:DX, I thought that one was pretty good, though it does get a little annoying.

Ultrasonic05 said:
Omg, the racing games! Horrible! So horrible I forgot the names.

They couldn't even give it a decent name. I mean really, "Sonic R"?

Oh well. Never played that one either.

Sonic R is actually kinda fun. The only real problem with it is that there are only 5 levels. Just 5. If it had a normal amount of levels, like, say, 20 courses, it would have been a great game. Even so, it was worth the 5 bucks I spent for it, but it certainly wouldn't have been worth 50 bucks when it came out.

Personally, I really like Spinball. Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a bastardization of Puyo Puyo, which is probably my favorite puzzle game.

If I was going to give a worst Sonic game ever, I'd go with Sonic 3D Blast. That game just wasn't particularly good. Isometric views are rather lame, and after Sonic 3 and Knuckles, the game was just damn simple by comparison.

Ya your right sonic 3d blast it did kind of suck. see because one:you only
get to play as sonic,Two:to chaos emerald stages are to easy,Three:to get
to the stage you had to find tails or kunckles and give them your rings.oh ya and the camera angle sucked as well :cry:

I actually thought Sonic 3D Blast had a good soundtrack. (I'm talking about the Genesis version, I haven't played the Saturn version.) Yeah, 3D Blast had some problems, but I thought it was at least decent. I have played worst Genesis games than that. And if you want a good scare, forget about the SEGA logo at the begining before you play. (SEGA!)

Spinball was actually good as far as pinball games go. It had this mix of pinball with platforming that hadn't been seen before, and it made the game interesting. To this day, I still haven't beaten Dr. Robotnik in the final level. He's tricky, with his sweatsocks launching you out the window and all.

I thought Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine was a much tougher game as compared to other games in that genre (Tetris, Dr. Mario, Yoshi's Cookie, etc.) It didn't take long for the difficulty lever to shoot up. Again, good music (especially the two-player theme). Jivemaster made a very good remix of that theme over at OCR.

I wouldn't know much about Sonic 3D Blast's soundtrack because I got the PC version and it didn't have music.
I did hear a couple of the music tracks on Sonic Mega Collection, though. The little "cutscene" thingy at the start has the same music as SA1's twinkle circuit.

Personally, I loved the old sega thing.

SEEEEGAAAA!!

If I say Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure 2 it would prove that I haven't played many Sonic games at all, but I'll say them anyway and be done with it.

Spinball kicks ass. Awesome gameplay, visuals, music... even the sound effects pwn you. For 4 levels (tables?) they sure gave it a lot of replay value.

Spinball rules. The fact that the levels take a few hours to complete is good... even though it can get slightly annoying now and again.

Sonic Blast. Quoting the Comic Book Guy off of the Simpsons: Worst, Game, EVER! The levels suck, the gameplay sucks, the collision sucks... oh, and the graphics are freaking, damn weird.

Sonic Labyrinth is an okay game, BUT, the run is way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way (puts on machine that says 'way' and goes to sleep), way, way, way, way, waay, waay, waaay, waaaay, yaaaaay, freedom! (Wakes up!) Machine: Oh s... Me: A-HEM... Machine: Oh sugar... Me: Better... now get lost you... (Ps: Yes, I am mad right now... or bored... one of those...)... too slow... :p...

Anyway, because of my boredom, I will do a cru|)|)y rating chart... a-hemz...

Sonic 1 - Good. The Sonic Jam's spindash version is better, but still a good game. Although the zones can get boring, due to having three acts and most of them being quite long. Also, the only zone that's memorable is Green Hill Zone, the others are far-outclassed by later levels in the later games. 7/10
Sonic 2 - Great. A whole lot of levels and a second charater... sure, that character is exactly the same as the first, but it's still a new addition. No particulary memorable zones, but quite a lot of 'originality' (eg: Wing Fortress Zone, Sky Chase Zone, Hill Top Zone). 8/10
Sonic 2 Beta - A nice insight of what Sonic 2 once was, and of course, the beta levels. Hidden Palace Zone and Wood Zone. Too bad it's glitchy and uncomplete though... 2/10
Sonic 3&K - Long levels. That's great. Partially unoriginal zones and some generally bad ones... Launch Base Zone, Flying Battery Zone... Mushroom Hill Zone is annoying... And several other things... It's also glitchy... but with the levels, who gives a damn? 9.5/10
Sonic Crackers - ...Why am I even bothering to rate this? It's uncomplete, debuggy, glitchy, cr@|`|`y and it freezes... a lot... 1/10
Knuckles Chaotix - Levels are VERY un-Soniccy. It's also boring and repetetive. The only good thing is the addition of the Chaotix characters and Mighty. 2.5/10
Sonic Blast - Awful. Simply awful. Luckily, nothing can get a 0... 0.1/10 (Har)
Sonic 3d Blast - You wanna play this cr@|` machine? Good for you. Good music or not, this must be the most BORING Sonic game ever. Extra points for actually having boss levels that aren't too bad. 6/10
Sonic Spinball - Great. It CAN get boring, but great. 7.5/10
Sonic Adventure - Diss this thing and I will personally hate you. 'Camera views are annoying and it's glitchy', no they aren't, get a life, hobo. 9.5/10
Sonic Adventure 2 - Only played two levels of it, but they were enough to convince me not to play it again... on a crappy pentium on a partially-emulated emulator... 7/10
Sonic Heroes - Never played it, I really want to though (C'MON YOU PC VERSION! BE RELEASED ALREADY!) ???/150x7 (J/k)
Sonic Advance 1-3 - I hate these games, you probably don't, so my opinion means f|_|ck all...
Sonic Battle - OMG! SONIC RPG!!! Original, but annoying. Emerl IS annoying. Rouge is cool in this though... 7/10
Sonic Xtreme - Cool, cool and more cool. I can't wait until it's released. (Release Date 32/13/NEVER). 100/10 for looking cool. *Shot*.
Sonic Jam - Whatever you wish, princess. XX/10
Sonic R - Cool game, it's nice if you're bored and wish to unlock the secret characters in about an hour.
Flicky - Ohnoes? #.#. It shouldn't even be here... 150/2.1 WHEE!

And that'll do. I just wasted a hell load of time with a batch of pointless pointlessness. LOCK!... Please.

I take back what I said, I just remembered a game that has sucked ass and always will.
Sonic 2 for the Gamegear/Mastersystem
God, I loved my Game Gear to death, but this game sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back