Contest Discussion Topic (2.1.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're talking about the once-mentioned Rock Zone from concept art which was supposed to be the past version of Dust Hill, there wasn't a Rock Zone in Sonic 2.

Just as a reminder, OLDC submission deadline is 7:00PM EST (GMT-4), April 30th, in about 5 days from now.

...and we have only one OLDC submission so far. Where is the contest people?

I'm not going to be participating on this one, sadly, haven't really have had the time due to school issues. I'm slowly starting to get to some levels again, maybe in the next contest I'll actually have something complete to show off.

Maybe I'll post a WIP screenshot after this OLDC, I hope there'll still be enough participants.

time to shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

MQG6p3c.png

http://gfycat.com/AfraidAnimatedAndeancockoftherock

will i be able to release this in 5 days? i'd love to but the chance is infinitely small

Last edited:
I really wanted to enter my level into this contest, but I've been procrastinating a ton and shit's been happening IRL, so it'll probably have to wait until the next one.

EDIT: In the meantime, here's a teaser.

EDIT2: I've decided to start working on a match level that I hope I can finish before the deadline because I don't want to see this OLDC get cancelled. Five days, I think I can do it.

Last edited:
Well... I don't think I will finish this (because school). It was supposed to be a match map for this OLDC.
attachment.php

Last edited:
March/April 2015 OLDC Cancelled

Due to the incredibly poor turnout, the March/April 2015 OLDC is cancelled. The few entries we did get will automatically be entered into the May/June 2015 OLDC. Should we get no entries for that too, we'll just have to suspend the OLDC until 2.2 like we had to during the lull before the release of 2.1.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, considering that most of the active developers have either left the community or have put their focus on something else.

Personally, I think 2.2 won't do much to fix the "drought", but time will tell.

Sorry guys, I was gonna put in a Match entry but then slopes distracted me  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

Now's the perfect time to start that cool map idea you've had in your head, though! hashtag SaveTheOldSea

I'm not surprised, considering that most of the active developers have either left the community or have put their focus on something else.

Personally, I think 2.2 won't do much to fix the "drought", but time will tell.

We'll get some in the next two months, but everybody is currently busy with school and side projects. Like I said, finals yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back