• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Oh god another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
Yes, I am working on a new character wad. Got bored enough to start work on the second or I should say 3rd Zim character for SRB2. Gaz! (First was Zim by SSN or something, second was a Gir, by I don't quite remember, for the old Mario Kart thing back in 1.08 or whatever.) Anyways usual proof of project getting along.

I MIGHT be changing the front and back hair a bit more.

GAZLIFE.png

GAZNAME.png

GazA1Final.gif

It wont slide like Zim! :D ( The current version does at the other angles due to missing sprites :x )
GAZD1.gif
GAZD1Final.gif

GAZD2D8Old.gif
GAZD2D8Final.gif

GazWalkD2D8.gif
GazWalkD2D822.gif
GAZD3D7Final.gif

GameSlaveA1.gif

srb20035.png

Last edited:
It looks a bit odd without the arms or anything else moving. Perhaps the body should bob up and down a bit?

Hell if I know D00D, I'd like even something as cheap as blow up any crawlas or whatever that go near her :x Otherwise.. I'm stumped, but ability is last to do anyways!

Maybe she can just tell the enemy to 'be quiet'. Or maybe, 'your head is stupid'.

She looks so...dark and grey.
You could brighten her hair more, so if her hair changes color it'll be easier to see it...

Looks great so far, though I agree that she needs to bob up and down, though that can mostly be fixed by sprite offsets, it needs to be reflected in the sprites themselves.

It could be called DarkMiss.

And it could freeze the enemies like Violo said. Also the walking sprites can be a liitle better if her body moves a little when she walks.

GAZD1Final.gif
I'm gonna need to watch more Invader Zim to figure out more of her animations. :<

Last edited:
GAZD3D7Final.gif
GazWalkD3D72.gif
Side view, also I'm thinking about redoing her hair, luckily it wont break too much and wont mean I'll need to start from scratch.

Last edited:
Gentlemen? May I make a suggestion?
I think maybe you could make her hair green so it can change colours, but maybe it might make the hair go too bright when you change it to lavender...If that colour even exists anymore...

It is green. I'm only converting the sprites when I put them in the wad, plus it doesn't NEED to be green but it does fix the issues of being too dark or bright due to the purple using too few shades in the set. :x

Anything new so far? What's planned for her abilities? Should she be able to spindash or will it be like that new Zim wad in the Characters section that taunts with the spindash button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back