Sonic Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoGVzrR.png

NX? You mean the Nintendo NX? Dam, nice launch titles you've got ;)

Anyways, I cannot really say much about the game except that it is in a darker tone, much like Sonic '06 which is somewhat unusual for our blue blur. I kinda like that. But I wonder how Classic Sonic comes in play. I only hope that they put many actual stages into the game and not a bunch of missions like they did in Generations or Unleashed where you have play a certain part of a stage under changed circumstances.

Those gigantic robots look way too similar to the death egg robot. but it looks amazing! I can't wait to see how this game plays like.

and hopefully IGN will give a better review to the games. Like seriously.

Doesn't look too interesting, but all we have to go by is a FMV trailer, so who knows. It was mentioned on the stream last night that it's NOT a sequel, so why classic sonic is there I don't know

Doesn't look too interesting, but all we have to go by is a FMV trailer, so who knows. It was mentioned on the stream last night that it's NOT a sequel, so why classic sonic is there I don't know
My personal theory that they want to fix the issue of sonic fans being split to classic and modern so they mix them together.

If that's the case, then it's SEGA once again playing it safe to get a decent tax return from the franchise. NOT a good sign in hopes of the "new experience" they are talking about.

Well it's less pointless than most of the Sonic "hype" trailers I've seen, but it still leaves a lot of questions unanswered. All I know for sure is that we're likely going to get Sonic Colors 2 out of it and I guess another Sonic Classic game. Or something.

I mean, I'm almost positive it's going to be like Colors/Generations because it's the same team, I just don't understand what the "It's not Sonic Generations 2" means.

What if it's like Super Mario Galaxy 2? Not canonically a sequel, but a re-imagining?

wait guys if sonic project 2017 is for NX this is first confirmed NX game!
Wouldn't the credit for the first confirmed NX game be the Zelda Breath of the Wild game due to it's E3 trailer? I know this is a side note from the topic, but just curious.

As for the actual topic at hand, this game looks very promising to say the least and the cinematic is beautiful as can be, and I look forward to seeing what becomes of it, especially if a PC release is involved. My potential fear as with every new sonic game is that it will have Sonic only playable, but ah well I'm slowly getting over it I suppose.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the credit for the first confirmed NX game be the Zelda Breath of the Wild game due to it's E3 trailer? I know this is a side note from the topic, but just curious.

I think Ubisoft was first when they have made their E3 stuff. They have announced some Just Dance game which is also going to be released on the NX.

I mean, I'm almost positive it's going to be like Colors/Generations because it's the same team, I just don't understand what the "It's not Sonic Generations 2" means.

Probably means it's not meant to be an actual sequel to Generations, and possibly also that it doesn't play exactly like that game. Goodness knows really though, I'm just speculating here. \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back