Official Time Attack Records (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in your SRB2 folder for a subfolder called "replay". Just upload the .lmp files for the levels with new records somewhere and post the links here.

I know about that. But i want to upload it in video instead.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Oh well here they are.

ERZ3 Sonic 41.11 seconds

ERZ3 Knuckles 43.65 seconds

I did Sonic's originally in 39.97 but my Shift Key close enough to my directions on keyboard got pressed and it exited back to menu without recording that perfect run. :(. Please id love it if in the next Srb2 version we have only escape Key as the Time attack quitter. this isn't the only time i screwed up with my Shift Key and it annoys me.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

AAAAHHH im tired of this. Tried a lot to get back my 39.97. Now its annoying me. Not gonna go for it anymore. Maybe i'll try after a few days. I cant believe it. It was a perfect run and it all got screwed with that shift button.

Last edited:

I dont get it. Why am i blackliasted at those places. Um can someone tell me whats wrong? I can't edit the wikis so can someone else edit it for me instead?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Okay well. Somehow the wikis work for me now... If the admins have unblacklisted me thankyou cuz i didn't even know what the heck i got blacklisted for. Anyhow

Sonic ERZ3 41.11 and Knuckles ERZ3 43.65 are now up. I can't believe it though. I once did Sonic's in 39.97. Its too bad i pressed shift my accident at the very last jump when the timer had stopped and all gone. So those runs arn't completely perfect. they can be still beaten. the 39.97 one which i lost was perfect in all ways.

And once more i'll say. thankyou for allowing me access.

For those of you who are uploading these videos to YouTube, could I ask a little favor? It's not really a requirement, it's just something I'd like to see as someone who enjoys watching speed runs...

Could you guys record your videos at a decent resolution? 320x200 is WAY too small; at least do 640x400, though 1280x800 would be better. In all of the 320x200 videos I watch, I feel like I can barely make out what's 10 feet ahead of the player since it's so blurry. Again, it's not a requirement, I'd just like to see the videos be more viewable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back