• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

rayman wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki

I GO BY ICYCOLDLAVA™ NOW
Make me a rayman wa... just kidding.I'm making my own I'm making a rayman wad and only have the front view. I know it's bad but I'm just starting.

*Shu can't see shading.

Lawl.
:D
I'm getting a little color happy...
*shot*

Anyway, this could be very good, but with out shading it will never be truly respected.

Thanks :) .When I was posting the image the shading just turned blurry. :(. Also, is it possible to give him 2 abilties like fly and swim?

Now, to combine abilities 2 and 7... 9!

"Your powers combine...I am Captain Planet!!!" (sorry, had to say it...)

If i can say, i think the 0 on his shirt is a little to low, from what i can remember it ends slightly higher up on his body.

I think this is what rayman should be like

not too fast, try and make him go quite slow (or as close as you can get to the video game)
the ability to fly (or hover down slowly, whatever is easiest)
the ability to swim (or just make him fly underwater)

now im not sure if you are planning on giving him the ability to throw his fist. if possible, you could enable the ability to shoot and replace the ring with a fist, but then all the rings you collect would be fists....

of course it doesnt have to be exactly the same as the video game. :mrgreen:

Ill help anyway possible but as it says in the text below every message from me, i am terrible at making socs, im not to bad at sprites though

Hairwig said:
now im not sure if you are planning on giving him the ability to throw his fist. if possible, you could enable the ability to shoot and replace the ring with a fist, but then all the rings you collect would be fists....

Not true. The ring that is used for shooting or tossing is completley seperate, and has less animation sprites. The normal ring has allot more animation sprites which makes them spin slower. And the ring that you toss is actually green if you look in the srb2.srb, that way its color can be changed in ctf mode.

Rabbid.wad

Yay Rayman is coming SRB2!!!
Looks good and I think you should take 'Hairwig's' ideas to make him hover etc. and also I think it's great that he will swim unlike any other character. Also I think he should shoot his fists and that will him absolutely great.

I will soon be making a Rabbid for SRB2. I have most of the sprites taken care of but I do not have any good quality software. If anyone can help me with music (Girls just wanna have fun - Rabbid version for super form- and if that is not available any other music from Rayman Raving Rabbids will be accepted) Please note: I will not give out to much information as I know sprite thieves are on the internet and other dangers as well. :?

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Make me a rayman wa... just kidding.I'm making my own I'm making a rayman wad and only have the front view. I know it's bad but I'm just starting.

Shouldn't sprites be 70 by 70?

Um, I think this wad is dead, I mean look at the time this topic started, and then look at the last time sasekuo posted. It was like 4 months ago.

Sonow Hakura said:
Um, I think this wad is dead, I mean look at the time this topic started, and then look at the last time sasekuo posted. It was like 4 months ago.

Yeah. He hasn't said a thing in ages. He's probably making another wad now. (To quote Waluigi) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back