SRB2 Hub (1.3)

Except... from what I can see, all of the levels are from no earlier than 2.0, so my point stands.

Also... What's this?:

8uYbq.gif

Good tile-bugging times, too. Or... somethin' like that.

That texture bug easily gives away the location of Castle Eggman Zone Act 2 Legacy.

Speaking of textures, over at the entrance to Deep Sea Zone Act 2, there's a texture error on the rock formations above the entrance.

Would it be possible to give the Mario Koopa Blast Zone Legacy room music alike the normal Zones?

Hey, I need Version 1.0, Because 1 of my friends is hosting with it, Can you send me a link or something?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

* Version 1.01 *

N4uLYF2.png

There's a missing texture on the rear wall of the old CEZ2 entrance. Speaking of that, please make this secret a bit easier to find. You can actually see the entrance to old THZ2, and old ERZ3 has a ring trail leading down. This has nothing at all that tells you it is here besides a very tiny hole which is almost completely obscured by tall grass (and the texture error above the wall but that doesn't really count since it's a bug).

O6IXokq.png

This is more of a nitpick, but the entrance to the CEZ portion of the hub is based on 2.0 CEZ which clashes with the actual hub since it's based on 2.1 CEZ. Also, the opaque water is really ugly.

Last edited:
Added link to Version Archive at the bottom of the main post.

On the side note: if anyone still has the original 0.5 version, I'd be grateful if you send it over.

Updated to 1.15. Likely the last version for some period of time.
As always, check the main post for details.

There's a missing texture on the rear wall of the old CEZ2 entrance. Speaking of that, please make this secret a bit easier to find. You can actually see the entrance to old THZ2, and old ERZ3 has a ring trail leading down. This has nothing at all that tells you it is here besides a very tiny hole which is almost completely obscured by tall grass (and the texture error above the wall but that doesn't really count since it's a bug).

This is more of a nitpick, but the entrance to the CEZ portion of the hub is based on 2.0 CEZ which clashes with the actual hub since it's based on 2.1 CEZ. Also, the opaque water is really ugly.

I've added a small indication of the hidden area and fixed the textures.
But I really think that the look of the CEZ teleporter room is fine as it is, it's not like those textures aren't present in 2.1 CEZ. I made the the water transparent, though.

YAY! Doublepost!

Actually, 2.1 CEZ doesn't use the dead grass at all, and the dark gray bricks barely count since they only have two minor appearances in CEZ2.

The actual problem with the room (the ugly water) is fixed now though, so whatever.

Is anyone else crashing when using any version of this wad?

I just updated my computer and suddenly every time I load this wad and select "Single player" it crashes to desktop, even versions that used to work before.

:s This upsets me greatly. I love this wad.

Anyone else get this problem?

Is anyone else crashing when using any version of this wad?

I just updated my computer and suddenly every time I load this wad and select "Single player" it crashes to desktop, even versions that used to work before.

:s This upsets me greatly. I love this wad.

Anyone else get this problem?

I had this issue too, but it happened to be another wad that was causing the crash (surprise, it was Gargoyle! He's so fun to play, but he brakes everything...). Are you playing SRB2Hub with any other wads loaded?

Upon closer inspection, there are two Danganronpa tracks in the WAD that apparently aren't used in the levels. Am I missing an Easter egg, or are they just there for the TUNES command?

I had this issue too, but it happened to be another wad that was causing the crash (surprise, it was Gargoyle! He's so fun to play, but he brakes everything...). Are you playing SRB2Hub with any other wads loaded?

Nope, the hub is the only wad I've got loaded up in the launcher.

It was working just fine before I had to run this update on my laptop. >: ( It's a pain in the ass.

EDIT: And compatibility mode doesn't solve it. This saddens me greatly.

Last edited:

Bitch please:
8uY3d.gif

Ok, so it's not this wad that's causing the problem.

It's ANY wad that replaces the regular levels. ;_;

I tried loading another level wad just in case and BAM, again, the second I hit single player, it blows up. Think I'm going to report this bug...

EDIT:
Huh. If I use Addfile instead of the launcher, it doesn't crash on me. Weird...

Last edited:
Keep in mind, this was a past problem, so I had a much glitchy-er version of Gargoyle that broke everything.

Oh well, but this is curious:
I charged House.wad (Yeah, that freaking scary level) with the launcher, with SRB2Hub with it, and with some characters, and it not crashed. I entered GFZ1 using the hub (Typically) and it teleported me to House.wad
And the most curious thing: If you enter Coop in MP (Offline) The only map you can play is GFZ3. Strange.

0nnSi6c.png

lolwat? Is this accessible through other means than noclipping?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back