What are you going to watch it on?

• Theaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be awesome. I'm going to see it on the first day. [n00b] w00t w00t, SPIDERMAN 3!!!!!! [/n00b]

I'm already inviting my friends to come with us this Friday or Saturday to watch it on the IMAX theaters. They have to pay their own tickets, though. So far, most of them have cleared up their schedule for both days.

I am so glad I'm nor working the day of the premier, what with all the game coming out too. Speaking of which, anyone getting the game?

My friends are going to see it at midnight at an IMAX theatre.. I'm not going because I haven't seen Spiderman 2 yet.

I thought S3 was going to be a great moving, but according to a review by the Chigaco Tribune, it only got 2.5 stars....Oh well, maybe they just don't like spiderman.

Sonicandtails218 said:
I am so glad I'm nor working the day of the premier, what with all the game coming out too. Speaking of which, anyone getting the game?
I'm getting the Wii game on saturday also.

We're actually watching it in my Econ class (We have a perma-sub, so we watch movies a lot), so I'll be done with that within a week. The Spiderman 2 game was nothing but concentrated Quality Superhero Game, though.

akirahedgehog said:
Sonicandtails218 said:
I'm getting the Wii game on saturday also.
Wii nah. I'll be getting the Collectors Edition of Spider-Man 3 for the PS3. You get to be New Goblin.

You get to be the Goblin, but honestly, what does it matter? The Wii version will have true swinging (well, true aiming of your web when you swing, anyway, via nunchuk and Wiimote), extra bosses, and the ability to switch between normal and symbiote costumes at will (which, in all other versions, isn't available; any costume change was scripted).

I'm just going to see it in theaters. It looks like the best out of all three of the movies to me. But on the rating it had Partial Nudity and Sexual themes. WTF? I swear if I see that ugly red head get naked i'm leaving....

Actually, I think the Wii version is supposed to be a completely different game from the PS3 (and definitely from the DS) version.

Well I just saw the movie. It was actually pretty cool, and I'm not talking about the action. The ending sucked hard, though.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well I just saw the movie. It was actually pretty cool, and I'm not talking about the action. The ending sucked hard, though.
What do you mean? Oh wait a minute...don't spoil anything for me. I'm going to see it tomorrow. When I see its ending, I'll either tell you that your full of bullcrap or if they could've made a better ending. In the critics opinion, Spiderman 3 deserved a B- ... :eek: ..... Critics are cruel idiots... They hate comic book movies... We indulge ourselves in them. We totally dig comic book movies. 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back