This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The HUD from Sonic After The Sequel
I guess it has the little apostrophe's / quotation marks instead of the colon and period. Never understood the change, but I mean I guess it works.
v1.1 update - ATSBTSHud-v1.1 has the colon/period/ Classic Styled hud, the ALT version has the apostrophes/quotation marks/ Mania-Styled hud

Currently its just for netplay or whatever, so feel free to add this before or after joining a server, it will NOT mark the game as modified, so you can unlock extras with it and play netgames with it on

maybe later i'll add "TIME BONUS" or "YB_RING", etc.
but maybe not cause im kinda lazy ig

Attachments

• V_ATSBTSHUD-v1.1.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 543
  • srb20023.png
    srb20023.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
I love how everyone is asking about the models on a thread about my HUD mod.
Also it's Jeck Jim's "MD3s" models.

The flickies are from Lonelyfoxes Models i'm pretty sure, just add the line that says like
FL01 LFMAIN/FLICKY.md2 2.5 0.0
and maybe
FLICKY LFMAIN/FLICKY.md2 2.5 0.0

idk if those don't work you didnt do it right, no more talking about jecks models here, unless you really want to

This is nice! Never played the BTS/ATS games but I appreciate the recent releases of new HUDs.

I am guessing there's a reason all of the new HUDs don't change the font in the bottom left. Is it not possible? I think the Modern Sonic HUD replaces it, though? (Incidentally, would love a custom HD HUD that replaces the Modern one in the classic style, with the boost/power as a fourth row and numerical percentage.)

Anyway it's classy and cool, nice job.

idk maybe you need to be smart to use the flickies models.

either way I DID NOT MAKE THE MODELS, GO ASK IN LONELY FOXZ THREAD OR JECK JIMS THREAD. LONELYFOXZ MADE THE FLICKY MODELS.
THE THREADS ARE IN MISCELLANEOUS, AND HAVE ``MODELS`` IN THEM.

Hello...
So, I have been using this HUD for a very long time. I love Sonic ATS, and I was happy at first glance when I used this HUD.
However, I must say, I don't se much effort behind this HUD. The characters are too big for SRB2, so the end screen looks kinda corrupted because of the huge font. Many parts of the HUD are unchanged, resulting in a huge mess.
For example, look at this.
TROI43h.png

3CwIDi6.png

So... I am kinda disappointed. This is technically a sprite rip that only includes some letteters and numbers that are not even properly scaled to work with the game correctly. I wish this mod was redone with more effort. Sorry if I had to bring back this mod, but I wanted to share my opinion.

In defence of Pyrakid Wolfo, the issues with row spacing are not entirely their fault; it's partly a coding issue too. I mean, yes, they could make the font smaller, but if you're striving for accuracy, a couple of pixels larger shouldn't create such a large gap.

I've actually raised this issue in both the Suggestions topic and on the SRB2 GitLab, although if I'm perfectly honest, I don't think it is a big enough issue that the developers will look into.

Last edited:
I actually was working on End Card sprites... but I wanted to make them look unique and not just "Time Bonus in ATS' font" but uh...
yeah i guess i put it off or forgot about it

https://imgur.com/zMFERCq
zMFERCq.png

So uh yeah... this is what I think I might do for the intermission sprites. I didn't want it to be just "TIME BONUS" with the sonic 2 triangle. I kinda wanted to use the ATS/BTS Symbol, like how in Sonic 1, we have the spin looking symbol (sa1 and sa2 too), in sonic 2 the triangle, in sonic 3 the fireball looking thing, etc. I wanted something new, but I can't create new sprites unless i'm super motivated or something maybe?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back