Bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least these kids aren't as good at bullying as the kids at my first school, those kids were the spawn of satan. Those little bastards made death threats, bomb threats, verbal abuse, and physical abuse, most of which was aimed at me, my sister, or my friends. And one particular bitch girl was never punished though she did most of everything because the dean made a money deal with her mother that she wouldn't get in trouble. That pissed me off so bad.

I recently made a very strong speach against a few of the assholes in this school. After they said something I said; "Okay, what the ****? What your actions are telling me is that you want to grow up to be one of those people who think they are so high and mighty and think that everyone loves them even though no one would give a **** even if they were about to be devoured by lions. That's what you are telling me right?"
They shut their mouths right up after that. I was just so pissed at them.

I was lit on fire a few months back during school.

[spoiler:c1eccacbc5]It was hilarious.[/spoiler:c1eccacbc5]

I was never bullied before. Bullying in school is probably a "major offense" and you'll have to talk to either the teacher or the principal.

Bullying needs to stop though. Some of my classmates think or even believe that when you tell the teacher or a parent or someone concerned, they'll think you're a baby.

Also, some "popular" students tell others that they dress badly or look bad or crticize them in a bad manner. If this happens at school, let me remind you that a school is a place to learn; bullying is not where it's supposed to be done. Why, it's not supposed to be done anywhere.

If bullies are bullying when they're angry, why do it on people? They're are lots of ways to release anger. And besides, if they have problems, they can tell it to anyone. It will make them feel good.

You know, students need to know, or at least have a copy, of the school rules. There are some students, when bullied, do not tell parents or teachers about it. Well, they should. If he/she gets teased often, he/she might think that it's real and it may interfere with his/her studies. Some get back at bullies by fighting. This will only make things worse. Just ignore them. If they do anything physical, tell the teacher right away.

Bullies say offensive things. If they say something mean, ignore it and don't believe in. Sometimes, they're just jealous. Also, some may brag like "I have a perfect attendance unlike SOMEONE I know..." while the target is near. So what if you always get sick? You won't get others into catching your sickness. Most schools even say that if a student has a sickness, they shouldn't come to school. In our school, even when there's a quiz or a test, we shouldn't go to school even if we're sick. Also in our school, if you try to prevent bullies by pretending to be sick, you can't. You'll have your parents to fill out an "excuse slip" with the reason on why you were absent.

Bullying should definately stop. They are people who might have problems and just doesn't want to admit it. They should tell it to someone so they could feel good.

Chrispy said:
Lit on fire you say?
Lolololol, it's funny because that's indicated by your avatar/user sub-title!

Bigboi said:
I was lit on fire a few months back during school.

[spoiler:15496ad22c]It was hilarious.[/spoiler:15496ad22c]
Bigboi, are you the Human Torch?

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
verifiaman said:
I Hate bullies. especially those asswipes that tried to set me on fire in the 6th grade.
Sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Oh sure it was pretty funny when they chased me with a lighter near my crotch. and in public too!

Did you tell anyone about the almost getting lit on fire thing? They can actually go to jail for that. Or so my Police officer aunt says.

Well, the fire was on my hoodie for like one or two seconds before I put it out.

It was more of an "Oh shit, lol" situation than an "OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL, MAN" situation.

Oh also, it was in the middle of class.

Warning: The following post is quite... rambling. Readers with a short attention span are recommended to go look at something shiny.

I used to be bullied a fair amount in Primary School for being smart and not really talking to anyone... when they hit me, I just ignored it, no reaction, nothing. They took it as some kind of challenge, to try and get a reaction out of me. Not exactly the best time of my life. At the time I held everything in, but as some of you may know, that generally leads to "explosions" of emotion. As dramatic as it sounds, I can't remember the events that followed at all, but the person who initiated it was sent home the next day. (We were at a week-long trip to the Lake District)

Secondary... not so bad. No-one particularly "targeted" me, apparently whatever I did in the lakes, or a rumor of my doing something on that trip travelled around for a bit, so people thought I was secretly tough or something. I could probably go on, but I've just realised that the way I've wrote this makes it sound ridiculously serious, so I better stop.

And college is fine!
*Re-disappears from the forums*

I've been bullied since 4th grade to 10th grade by older girls cause I couldn't stand up for myself. I've finally stood up for myself this year. :)

verifiaman said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
verifiaman said:
I Hate bullies. especially those asswipes that tried to set me on fire in the 6th grade.
Sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Oh sure it was pretty funny when they chased me with a lighter near my crotch. and in public too!

That's...disturbing...anywho. When I was in the 6th grade, I had two friends with glasses and people called us nerds. At that time, I didn't like having friends from 1st grade up to 6th grade. So, a kid named >=*****=< asked me did I want to go 10 seconds in the bathroom.

I simply said "NO". Kids this days call you gay and weak just because you say no.

And aslo, in the 5th grade. I thought my catipillar was going to die because I didn't feed it for a few days or check up on it. (Yes, I had a catipillar as a pet.) And a bullie made fun of me just because of that. And usually, when I got angry, I would cry before I'd go chaotic.

So, I cried, he laughed at me, he got his ass kicked. No, it was for recess, yes, I became popular and I didn't want to be but meh. I learned how to keep my anger controlled and I sometimes just ignore the bully or just say something smart and walk off. Just say "NO" when it comes to fights or walk off. Sure, they'll say bad things about you but just ignore the ignorrent.

The first time I was dragged into a fight was at church. (inorite? I don't go to church anymore though) For some reason, the church put little kids and the teenagers in the same class. I was just a wee little kid, and these teenagers were pushing me. When I finally stopped ignoring them, turns out they weren't the ones who wanted to fight me. It was a kid my age trying to look cool in front of them. He started pushing me too, and I punched him back and he cried. :3 The mom of that kid actually ended up coming to me and talking to me, but apparently she was happy I "taught" her son to not mess with people.
Few times I've been bullied. When I AM bullied, if ignoring them doesn't work I do a last resort and freak them out with these tricks I've learned. I can choose between making noises with my spine (which hurts, btw.) or doing some violent shaking that some kids in my school call a seizure. (They know it's fake, but it never occurred to me until It was called that that it looked like a seizure.)

Bullies are just the kind of people looking for attention in their lives, such as bad grades, low reputation, or something like that. Still, I've been a victim to them, but I've managed to turn it around and have the bigger advantage on them. It's like, the old saying "you mess with the bull, then you get the horns!"

I've only had one kid ever bully me. It was back in the 1st grade and that's the last time he ever did it. I bet he wishes he didn't...

This happened a couple weeks ago at my school.

There are two kids: Kid A and Kid B (I'm not giving their real names). Kid A isn't a bad person, but he has poor judgment and is susceptible to peer pressure. Kid B is a total (for want of a stronger word) jerk. Kid B has a "funny" idea for a prank to pull on the Dean of Students, and he pressures Kid A into helping him pull it off. The two of them create a fake profile on Craigslist of a lonely man looking for a gay lover. They use the name of our Dean of Students, and give the telephone number of the school. Before long, our Dean of Students is getting telephone calls from men asking for dates, and finds out what happened. Kid B pins all of the blame on Kid A, and Kid A is expelled.

Fortunately, there's a bright side, too. Every single other kid in the school knows what really happened, and they all hate Kid B now.

I've always been bullied for my quite nature. Im not the kind of person who cares for bias/ignorant gossip, so I avoid jocks and preps. And I don't enjoy doing ignorant things just to impress people just to wind up as an entertainment source to be teased in the process. Bullies are just wannabe alpha males/females who love the sight weakness and power. Some of them can back it up, but fail reguardless. And the only thing you get in return is hurting someone innocent. That's the thing I can't stand about bullies.

So I avoid bullies, but I have a liking to anoy them if they get critical. Though im smart about it. There was a reason to why the word antagonise was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back