Recent Mario 64 leaks

ΩSmashCrafterΩ

*Doesn't own Splatoon 3*
24 years and 1 month, after the release of Super Mario 64, It is found within the leaked source code, that L was always real.
Voice clips, color palettes, textures, and a model for the illusive green mario brother Luigi, were found, and eventually pieced back together.

What was your initial reaction to hearing this kinda of news?
Are you happy the old playground rumor has been put to rest?

In all honesty, it just made my (16th) birthday even better. I was pretty hyped to see him put back together. Luigi's actually my favorite brother of the two, mainly because of his personality. So yeah, I loved seeing him put back together, mesh by mesh.

I was so hyped to see that Luigi was actually in Super Mario 64. I've never been too into the Super Mario series but Luigi was always one of my favourite characters.

Every copy of the L is personalized

...Jokes aside, I heard about this yesterday and it’s absolutely insane that it was finally put to rest. One of the biggest conspiracies of Mario 64 finally addressed. I wonder how it would’ve been if Luigi was never scrapped...

This whole thing was insane. I can't believe I got to live this. You can say this isn't that big and that we always knew about the Luigi model, but dude. They found him. Not only did they find Luigi, but they put him back together. And now he's here, in his finished form.

Luigi's OFFICIAL model in Super Mario 64. Even 24 years and one month after the release. I like to think this leak happened a while back but they were holding onto it for this exact month to line up it up the 2401 prophecy. Stuff is crazy. Luigi is the main highlight, but there's other stuff too, like some two-player assets, beta rooms, etc. It's cool stuff, and while it sorta is in a grey area morally, it still is an insane discovery and marks history in not SM64, but video game history.

It kinda feels like life is complete, y'know? L is real was possibly one of the biggest mysteries of the game industry, and seeing it all come to a close like this brings a tear to my eye. It's awesome. And.... it's Luigi!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my fucking god IT'S LUIGIIII!!!!!!!!!

Now that it's officially confirmed, mind if Nintendo would remake the game with a co-op multiplayer? I don't even care if they ditch out Yoshi and Wario from the game.

The Beta of Super Mario 64 Has Some things That Not Appeared in The Final Version of Super Mario 64. Like Levels,some enemies, etc.

In all honesty, it just made my (16th) birthday even better. I was pretty hyped to see him put back together. Luigi's actually my favorite brother of the two, mainly because of his personality. So yeah, I loved seeing him put back together, mesh by mesh.
Coincidentally my Birthday was 5 days before that

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back