Why exactly is kirby wearing a kippah, is there any specific reason you went for this design choice? It just seems kinda odd tbh

I am in pain

I'm stuck using mac, (Which hasn't been gotten the newest SRB2 version yet) so I can only run and jump with the guy. It hurts. SO. MUCH.

I'm stuck using mac, (Which hasn't been gotten the newest SRB2 version yet) so I can only run and jump with the guy. It hurts. SO. MUCH.

Join our Discord server and ask a moderator to be added to the Mac users channel—we're currently testing up-to-date Mac builds there and are really close to having a setup for stable releases once again in the near future!

I love this. Really fun and creative! Kirby controls exactly how I'd want him to.

Is there a way to remove your powerups without getting hit, though?

I feel like Kirby's missing the diving attack/sprite he does when falling from a decent height, present since his first game. He also should be more squishy! In his games when landing or bumping into things Kirby will momentarily flatten with a sound effect.

I really like what's been done so far, though!

kirby is really easy to grief people with, maybe he can inhale people if the inhaled person holds tossflag? Kinda like Silver

kirby is really easy to grief people with, maybe he can inhale people if the inhaled person holds tossflag? Kinda like Silver
To me some form of intangibility after being thrown sounds better, mainly because Tossflag causes issues with certain characters/gamemodes. This does sound potentially exploitable but in my testing Kirby can't infinitely hold another player, and if I'm not mistaken you can escape manually.

To me some form of intangibility after being thrown sounds better, mainly because Tossflag causes issues with certain characters/gamemodes. This does sound potentially exploitable but in my testing Kirby can't infinitely hold another player, and if I'm not mistaken you can escape manually.

You could just disable it during battlemode.

Haven't had a good opportunity to test Kirby in Battle, but I would caution that you're probably not going to find it easy to make sure that inhale is balanced for the Battle format. Being able to intercept someone else's approach and throw them into a death pit is an extremely powerful maneuver. Yoshi and Silver have both had to grapple with this fact, and both received significant nerfs after their initial release.

The "Yahoo!" secret ability is amazing, I'll admit I had to go into debug mode to see it, though.
srb20045.gif

It feels like Bomb 'ought to be able to blow up walls. It feels a bit like an odd-one-out of all the other abiliites, since most of them allow Kirby to turn into a hitbox and plow through enemies, access new areas, or grant additional mobility.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back